Anima Strike event

Hi everyone,

I logged in today to see “week 1” being locked out which means basically I can forget about milestone rewards.
I didn’t realize it worked like this and thought I would be able to do week 1 later on since I had little time due to my job.
I just assumed it works like Battle Pass weeklies which I was wrong about.
I kinda liked the event itself but knowing now there is no some kind of catch-up it just feels pointless and punishing.

But after some research they did actually said “however, once the week resets and a new week begins during the event, a new map with new rewards becomes available, and the previous week’s layout becomes inaccessible.” in June 16th patch notes but I think there was better way of addressing it because I doubt everyone read each small text of patch notes most of people just check for heroes changes

1 Like

These events just feels like a low-effort way for them to boost their own player numbers and statistics rather than being meant to be fun in any way. I wanted to try to get the “milestone rewards“, but since i have a life and did not play overwatch for 1 day, it is now impossible for me to get the milestone reward. The feeling of getting trolled just because you did not know you had to play every single day to grind for a stupid reward is so horrendous. They keep screwing players over with these terrible “events” to such a degree that i would be happier of there was no event at all. Even calling this an “event“ is such a joke compared to the types of events this game used to have.

it was too hot in Europe to run the PC to finish Week 1 and struggling on Week 2. It’s a shame because I liked some of the sprays you could earn.