Archives skins this time

am I the only one who thinks that all of them are f… awful?
I see no threads about it.

1 Like

No. I agree.

I would not pay a cent for these bits of trash.

1 Like

Tbh a lot of skins look dreadful, most in fact.

Well isn’t that silly.

I might be in the minority, but I quite like them and enjoy that they’re trying a new angle with skins.

It’d be boring if they always stuck to what they know works and never experiment with different things. So in that sense it’s understandable to me why so many dislike the skins too, but maybe they’ll touch on something you’ll like even more if they keep trying to mix it up! :slight_smile:

I kind of like Widows skin. But that’s it. I’ve stopped getting excited over new skins cause they never make me go “wooow so pretty”

I like the Tracer and Widow one. But the rest of them suck.

To be honest, they screw up majority o Halloween 2020 skins (except for Epic and Simga and Winston skins) and this Archives skins are absolutely horrible, mainly the Epic skins. But the Lunar New Year 2021 had the best skins out of any Lunar New Year event and Christmass 2021 skins were all amazing. So, it wasn’t bad OW year, even tho Archives skins are horrible.

I like them, but i would have preferred skins from the character’s past like deadlock ashe for example. I just think they’re a weird fit, but i like how they look.