Arctis 7 (2019 Edition) - Overwatch Random Momentarily Disconnects

Hey,

I bought my wife Arctis 7 as a xmas present. She is obssesed with overwatch - it’s literally the only game she plays.

After I setup the device (watching the video), as soon as I launched overwatch I have noticed wireless adaptor losing connection couple of seconds and headset making beep sound as it re-connects.

Tried it off the game, watching some youtube videos and listening music - issue is not there.

But as soon as I log in to overwatch it starts again. I have tried every solution I have found on internet.

Tried different usb ports (2-3), updated bios, re-installed all drivers, re-installed the game, changed settings in SSE and in-game, turned all other playback devices but headphone’s (there are 2 so I’m not sure if I should disable both game and chat - anyway tried either way and both, nothing changed).

Needless to say my wife already hates the product because I had to spend my whole weekend tried to make 150 dolars product work with the only game she plays. I have opened a ticket to SS but i will have to wait couple of days before getting a response from them very likely.

I have found out this issue has been around for couple of years now with games using voice chat. Maybe some of you guys encountered and fixed it.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Did you found the solution?

I found a solution that fixed the problem for me

Just got this issue recently and same as OP, only while playing Overwatch, took me a while but i found the culprit to be the Steelseries Engine software, only when i completly uninstalled it the problem was gone, i can’t believe that they haven’t fixed an issue that causes people to return the product or ask for warranties in such a long time, i hope this helps someone that may come here looking for help.