Are 2600 tokens worth it?

What are your opinions on the 2600 package for league tokens? I’m one-tricking mercy on this account for a high amount of hours and would love to collect all skins in the game (except pink & gray mercy) but has anybody actually bought all 20 team skins for one hero? I’m not sure if I’d be wasting my money by getting them just for collector purposes since I’d probably never have time to use all 40 (home & away).

Note: I can’t earn tokens by watching OWL streams, it has never worked for this account unfortunately even with me being in an eligible country & linking everything correctly which is why I have to spend money :frowning:

I wouldn’t really count OWL stuff for collection, definitely don’t want to support that.

don’t pay money in a dying game…

It’s your money and you like the skin? go for it :man_shrugging:

If you don’t want to support Blizzard like some people, well, nothing forces you to buy the skin.

1 Like

I personally do not like the idea of colectables purely achieved by buying them.

However if you reallly like the skins and you have the money it is your decison to make. I would not consider owl tokens worth it because they are overpriced.

i’d rather spend my money on yarn for embroidering scantaly clad catgirls or steel to forge into intresting objects…

to be fair i did spend money on owl tokens to get the mercy all stars skins because i was too lazy to bother making use i watched all the matches… i really just watch the ones with dalas fuels anyway the rest i intrest me less… watching teams of only south koreans beat teams composed of only south koreans is booring… i mean the result is that south koreans will win… i wanna see a team that has not stacked the whole team full of south korean win… that would actually be intresting… underdogs are more intresting