Are you kidding me?

I end up in a game against a downranking smurf team, that doesn’t even leave their spawn. I move all the way to their spawn and throw grenades into the spawn with Junkrat, not being AFK a second.

All of a sudden, the countdown starts, saying i’m being removed for “inactivity” and i get kicked out of the game, with SR penalty and suspension.

Blizzard, are you kidding me? Really?
How can a company like yours, not have their sh*t together better than this?

I seriously demand an explanation from a moderator and Blizzard employee.

And people say that Overwatch isn’t broken. Wow!

5 Likes

Except that’s an automatic system that detects inputs, so it definitely didn’t happen for no reason.

2 things…

1. Why you throwing them into their spawn… you will do literally nothing.
  2. Why are you standing still.

If you are standing still, spamming at an invulnerable target you can’t hit… you deserve to be removed from the match.

Did you really just write that?
Tell me, do you get off by being cocky in these forums, because your comments doesn’t make any sense, you are just being some “know it all and I have big balls when I’m behind a monitor”.

Do you really think that i deserve to be punished because i have NO ONE to fight?
There were NO ONE to shoot at, AT ALL.
Do you understand this? Or do you even struggle to peel a banana?

Jesus!..

No. You just described why players are in bronze.

They stand still and wonder how someone hit them. Must be a smurf or a cheat…

Keep moving around the map and practice roll outs then. Your decision to stand still, hilariously, got you punished.

I think he is referring to a game against Bots

The trick is to aloow them to get out of spawn and then do some damage. Also you have to keep moving around