Ashe buffs needed

man you are toxic as fack. this conversation is over.

It was the moment you started thinking you had an argument with your feelings buddy.

Yea i agree they should re-think the reload for her weapon , it can be pretty annoying sometimes. As about BOB: he did something today!

He was in every game thou before the Goats meta took over, and nothing else than goats is played, except goats with sombra/mei. The only times goats is not played is when the teams seems to mutually agree not to play it, but whomever is than losing will pick goats and so it is both teams end up playing goats anyways. OWL=GOATS-League atm.

Good, so he is not OP, at least not the most OP currently, so why are we whining about something clearly less important on the fix list, while also lacking the evidence of it ?

Cause goats is super irrelevant for 99% of the player base as only a few GM players and high masters players ever play it.

Its so sad that many people here try to win an argument by saying " HA! I see you are playing this and this hero so you must be a total fanboi and biased", while at the same time has own profile private. And when poop hits the fan they cry.

Dunno if serious. Ashe is like a sniper, she’s powerful, why buff her!?

Yes, but the tanks and healers of goat comps do show the same issues present down throughout the tiers of play, it is actually only at GM, we see tank and healer changes that aren´t in GOATS :slight_smile:

Also, for anyone below masters to GM (4% playerbase), widow and Hanzo have a significantly lower pickrate and in many of those ranks, some of the worst winrates. :slight_smile:

I don’t understand why every hero has to be perfectly balanced Ashe is not the best hitscan hero for a good reason Ashe main strength is been able to pump out high aoe damage and she is very good with a mercy its the same as Pharah.

She is good at what she does but you cant expect her to be on Widowmaker or Hanzo level on pick potential alone because the way the characters are designed its much easier to land a Ashe shot than it is to land a Widowmaker shot.

In a normal game where teams dont work together an Ashe/mercy will dominate if the Ashe can aim without help from her team.

But she cant control highground as well as hanzo can and sonic arrows is very important paired with the fact that dragonstrike is just better than bob.

She does not have the sight lines shut down and range of Widowmaker either so Widowmaker is picked on bigger maps.

There is no way to buff Ashe without making her the best hitscan in the game if they increased her reload speed then she would just do too much damage especially with a mercy pocket and i dont think people would enjoy been in a hanzo/ashe meta where you just spam shield and dynamite storm arrow everytime it falls down the ultimates would be up every 20-30 seconds.

She is a sniper hero for beginners a mix between mcree/widowmaker she is not supposed to be better than either of them but a hero for mid range hitscan players to enjoy and she is very good at her job.

If you want to buff a hitscan hero it should be Soldier as he is useless in games after GM.

1 Like

Soldier was buffed like two times already, i don’t think he needs more buffs. As for Ashe i think she is okish ,she isn’t the best nor the bad dps. Hanzo still needs nerfs tho.

Ashe has a higher fire rate, has dynamite AOE ability that damages your opponents upon impact with several ticks of damage over time for a couple of seconds dealing massive damage.
She has a scatte shot allowing her self to position her on various positions or she could even use it to knock back people or even knock people of the map.

She has a big omnic butler as her ult that aimbots down any enemy target in sight which can even be used to cancel enemy ult or push of multiple targets from the map.

Yeah, why shouldn’t you play ashe?

Why would you play her if you can play a Hanzo.

An enemy with a slow arrow drow that needs to be powered up by fully drawing the arrow for maximum damage. and the 10 second cool down on dash is amazing as well! only to move slightly back, sideways or forwards. And we all know a slow moving projectile is far easier mastered than a instant hitscan hit oh and ever heard of realism? Atleast hanzo has Arrow drop!

That hanzo part was Sarcasm.

Ashe is quite superior to Hanzo given the team comp and enemy comp and your utilization of her abilities.

It’s not the hero, it’s probably you.

2 Likes

https: //imgur. com/a/Od58ovL

ye its only me. clearly she is better than hanzo