Atheism and The Headscarf Skins

“God show himself to the world”

lol

It’s the other way round mate. The world shows God, it oozes god, it is god, the universe itself is simply a form of the godhead.

You’re just very blind and self centred right now. You’ll hopefully grow out of it.

At one point there was just a void, nothing but latent energy.

Now we have reached a point where all this is possible, we can play Overwatch, and send messages across the internet to each other about computer games. Instead of being some amoeba floating in the ocean.

There’s a very clear design process in the universe, it obeys very distinct laws, and is headed in a very discernable direction. It’s past is an obvious line graph of progress from the simplest states of energy and matter to the very complex society we have today.

There’s no way that all this progress is some “happy accident”.

This is all the work of God. The universe, and all its contents. Including you. The fact you have no faith in it and believe it’s some sort of unfortunate mistake is really fantastically amusingly short-sighted.

Shall we go back to headscarves? Even though we can’t agree on them either lol

Another brainwashed victim.
One time 2 guys who was superchristian asked if i wanted a free bible.
Thanks for the toiletpaper i said lmao

I would say atheism is actually more right than religions as it is, y’know, right. But forcing people to align to something is wrong either way.

1 Like

Most people I know are atheists. Not surprised with the goings on in the world tbh.

Let’s not make it that complicated. Let’s restrict this to the response to the OP, and not try to get into his/her head. You go down the route of guessing what the OP was meaning, based on prior threads, and you can easily find any rabbit hole that suits you. Stick to the OP thread.

Lol no you obviously don’t know that it is what OP was referring to. Don’t mix sticks and stones now and get offended cause you don’t understand the discussion here.

I don’t really see the problem here at all to be honest. Even though the game’s set in a far future, why would anyone think that all of the religions would have disappeared by then is beyond me…

As an ex-Muslim, who doesn’t believe in Atheism either, I guess my current spiritual identity would fall under an Agnostic, since I don’t believe we have enough evidence to prove the existence of a god, just like we can’t prove that one doesn’t exist outside the realms of our current knowledge and understanding of our world, so I landed on Agnosticism.

Anyway, as a person who has studied Islam and other religions quite deeply, down to the very words and actions on a daily basis on Muhammad himself, I feel like I can add my 2pence on this matter.

I personally find the hijab or head covering to be an insult to Muslim women and this is why. The logic for the hijab in Islam is because men in ancient Arabia would get turned on and couldn’t control themselves whenever they saw beautiful women showing their hair, or maybe parts of their legs were showing, so because of this, Muhammad instructed women to cover up and wear the hijab, all under the guise of “dressing modestly”. You read that right. Because men couldn’t control their hormones, women were instructed to cover up head to tow in the scorching Arabian dessert heat. You really don’t need to be a rocket scientist to appreciate how insulting this is to women, and how it goes towards actually proving that such a god cannot exist and such a prophet cannot be genuine, but alas, those are my own conclusions of years of study and hundreds of such examples which simply cannot be anything remotely linked to “god”. At least not in my eyes.

However, and this part is a big however, many many women who do wear the hijab do so out of choice. It’s a traditional, cultural, historical thing for many and even if it said in Islam that it is 100% optional and no punishments for showing hair, millions of woman would still wear the hijab simply out of choice, for their own reasons, for modesty, for style, or just to cover up and feel more comfortable in an environment with a lot of men maybe. It’s their choice and you, me and nobody else has a right to tell them not to. So while I’m no longer a Muslim or believe in its teaching, I will defend people’s rights to practice it and women to wear their hijabs, I believe in freedom for all. Just don’t preach to me about it and don’t bother other people. I hate evangelists, people who think they have all the answers and can’t wait to spread the word. No, just keep it in your church and mosque thank you.

My ultimate point in all this is this, seeing Ana or Pharah with a headscarf on doesn’t bother me one bit because again, just like Mary the mother of Jesus always has a headscarf on, for many women it’s a cultural or traditional thing and doesn’t always have to equate to Islamic oppression and forced hijab laws.

I am an opponent of Islam and its teachings for my own reasons. But I’m no against women deciding what they want to wear if its their own choice and not forced on them.

1 Like

no they dont
dont underline this