Avoiding more than three teammates

Dear Blizzard,

As a dedicated player of your games, I come to you with a request that I believe would greatly enhance the gaming experience for myself and many others. Currently, players are only able to avoid a maximum of three teammates at a time, which can be frustrating when encountering more than three negative experiences with teammates.

As you may be aware, online gaming can be a highly social and interactive experience, but it can also bring about negative experiences when players are matched with toxic, unsportsmanlike or otherwise undesirable teammates. While I appreciate the current avoid feature, I believe it would greatly benefit the community if players were able to avoid more than three teammates.

I understand that this may come with some technical challenges, but I believe that the positive impact on the community and player experience would be worth the effort. By allowing players to avoid more than just three teammates, you would be empowering players like myself, to create a better gaming environment for ourselves and others, leading to more enjoyable and positive experiences for everyone.

Therefore, I humbly request that you consider expanding the avoid feature to allow players to avoid more than three teammates. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and for your ongoing commitment to delivering exceptional gaming experiences.

Sincerely,
Sylv

3 Likes

Returning to this, weren’t we promised ten avoid slots for this season?
Where are they?

2 Likes

I think it was for later down the line, but it will arrive eventually.

Yes. Coming later this season.

But remember, they are changing to not definitely avoid people. It’s just a ranked list 1-10 of who you’d prefer to avoid.

That’ll be good, I look forward to it happening.

Good to know, because manually removing someone to add someone else is not ideal.

1 Like