Ban Characters from FFA

Tanks should be banned in FFA. They are designed for survivability against 5 other players, and their abilities are designed around that. Due to that survivability, access to mitigation and cc it makes them not worth your time to fight in the FFA. Moira’s kit is clearly very strong in the mode but I don’t think she should be banned. I think the key difference between Moira and tanks is that Moira is worth your time to kill, with fade on cooldown she is very killable on most characters.

An argument i’ve considered against mine is that it’s a good place for people to try out characters in a low commitment mode that gives you quick access to fights. Therefore having all characters available is essential. I could agree with it to be honest.

The solution currrently is to go to a custom game where characters not designed for dueling are just banned. With that in mind, this isn’t an urgent issue. I want to create a bit of dicsussion, see some alternative points of view. It’s a game mode available all the time in game, so why not have it be good.

Looking forward to any comments or criticism.

2 Likes

Allthough it is annoying to have a roadhog in chatue guillard hooking you off the map. You cant deny it is very funny when you have a tank who gets bullied by everyone else in the lobby until they switch to dps. Nothing is better than a tank in FFA gets skill diffed by a good dps/supp player.

That does sound fun but I´ve never had it happen xD