Ban penalty fines? Should they be a thing?

My overwatch account has got permanently banned. And instead of it staying that way I was wondering if I could pay a BAN PENALTY FINE.

The price would range from £50-£100. Based on how bad the ban was.

Because many players don’t want to lose their accounts as they have spent a lot of time and money on them.

So this would be better. Does anyone agree?

1 Like

If players don’T want to loose their accounts, they shouldn’t do stuff that can result in loosing their accounts.

What, so people would be allowed to aimbot and wallhack, if they just pay a fine if they get caught?

That’s not a penalty system that’s a pay-to-win system

2 Likes

No.

Maybe you should have to take an online sensitivity course and submit the pass certificate to be considered for an unban.

Would be funnier at least

The majority doesn’t want to constantly face cheaters/smurfs/toxic players as they’ve spent a lot of money and time on their accounts and don’t want to quit because of the cheaters/smurfs/toxic players who ruin their experience of the game on a daily basis.

My account was also banned by Blizzard for no reason, and I didn’t have any violations at all. It’s useless to appeal, and if I can, I agree to spend money to unblock it.

wow….

what an absolute f genius idea, lets incentivise Blizzard to make even more unwarranted suspensions by paying them for it…

1 Like