Bans Are Dumb. All Matches Are The Same

Worst decision ever made by Blizzard. Go back.

1 Like

Hero pool is so bad please stop it

the quality of games in mid elo has just dropped since hero bans, atleast dont change it every week, allow us to play a pool for like a month

You want pharamercy domate for a month ? Great idea how devs didnt think that… it could kill game faster go for it .

Everyone is playing at alt account because of stupid hero pool.

As a diamond player there is atleast 2-3 smurf every game and destroying experience.

I m done with this game .

see i was going to say “but dont make pools horrendous to play such as the current pool” but said nah since 90% of the forums is throwing insults on them for the recent pools and i thought that anyone with a single cell would understand that

Just like every match before bans when a new meta was found.

Actually is exactly the opposite. I see different comp everytime.
I had problems with PharaMercy without hitscan but I simply learn what to do without hitscan, it’s actually a good thing, next time you have a PharaMercy and you don’t have hitscan in your team you know what you can do.
Stop being stuck and explore new comp.
Like the week with Moira and Ana banned, I never run a comp with Lucio and Brig, in the beginning my team felt weird we analyse what could be the way to bring max value and we won, weird, fun and interesting.

About smurf and alt accounts, did you ever play other game? OW is not even close to other games.

1 Like

What you’re saying it’s easy to understand why it happen. People tend to don’t make positive post but they do when they have to complain. The OP probably liked something about OW but he never made a post about it. I talk a lot with people during my match, the majority of people enjoy hero pools, the only one not enjoying it are onetrick or people who want do whatever they want.

Hero pool makes some players stop playing OW and looking for new games.

Your choice devs.

You’re right about that. Every OW player I used to closely play with has now moved on to a different game, and I’ve been doing the same. This completely ruined OW. Jeff Kaplan, we’ll still forgive you if you admit this was a mistake and remove this pointless feature.

1 Like

It is going to be worse now. They are gonna check pickrates and same heroes will ban every 2 week !