BEST Suggestion for Overwatch 2

dont worry. there is always dva to deal with hog. A perfect hero, if played right ofc. If not, the offer stands. I mean its all true I do cook. For the loves. You can be a loved one!

I wash my hands with zaryas, I hate ppl babbling about counters. There is no counter play in 5v5, only team play. Dont get stuck in the OW1 brain.

1 Like

Yeah, Dva is a solid option against Hog. But I think right now it’s Orissa followed by Orissa and then Orissa in the meta. Sadly.

I was hoping they might have good changes for Ball. But the shield change is the single most useless thing they’ve ever done… The grapple change has a couple of nice bits of tech to play with, but it’s not a game changer.

Tanks is sadly counterwatch. Or just go Orissa and switch off.

So your issues is with orisa? A smart orisa will cherish her existence with her team. More or less like a Zarya. Ignore/avoid until the rest is dead. Stacks are c@ncer in this regard, they will try to deny you this. You will need to search a window in the back line.

“Have you considered getting involved in other discussions”? no I havent blizztrd, stu and let ppl have a forum conversation. The likes not even your mom or dad had, aka st*u

1 Like

all tanks are OP and easy to play nowadays, excluding Doomfist due to tech I guess. D.Va and Omnic boy feel super easy to play with insane survivability and as D.Va a massive dmg ouput and escape with double life so to speak. Supps like Moira also feel too easy to play compared to my actual Genji which just feels so much harder comparably to do anything without insta dying nowadays. All supps have escapes and tanks are unkillable even after all others are dead.

1 Like

No. I don’t mind Orissa. But if there’s too many games of just Orissa in a row… it gets a little tedious.

I guess the second rant was at the forum warnings lol. I wouldn’t take it so personally :joy:

As a tank main, no we are pretty crap and have to pull out rabbits out of our sleves. Except doom who is a master magician apparently. But I understand where you are coming from.

Moira a super simple hero to play who shuts down a way more complex hero like Genji, not only Genji, put abit skill in it anything that flies, jumps whatnot.

You are opening a new can of worms with that statement though, bapt lamp, or f that kiriko cleanse. What is fair play in that regard?

1 Like

The problem is they can’t take these abilities away. If they did, the hero in comparison to what they were would be useless. If you also take into account the amount of debuffs and CCs in the game. Most team fights would be over in a matter of seconds without cleanse or lamp. So we need these abilities in order to keep the game fun so when people are out of position/making a mistake, they have a safety net instead of having to take the walk of shame back from the spawn room.

What people don’t realize about if suzu or lamp is removed, is that the healing of the said heroes could be buffed to high heaven to give them the sustain that taking away the abilities would do.

They would 100% do this. Any excuse to randomly buff things that don’t need it…

There are quick ways round it though…

Suzu - remove the brief immortality. Keep the heal burst and cleanse.

Lamp - only change could be to increase the cooldown slightly. I don’t think it is anywhere near as problematic as it used to be.

1 Like

With the amount of knockbacks in this game, it’s really easy to push everyone away from the lamp. But a cooldown tweak is definitely something that can be done without issue.

If they removed the suzu immortality, it could be replaced with 50 or 100 overhealth for 1.5 seconds.

It wouldn’t save you from all ults but would give you a chance to live through some of them if you’re high enough health to begin with.

It might have to replace the regular heal burst though, as both together could be a tad strong if the overhealth was the 100.