Blatant Cheating

Seems to be a lot of very suspicious people playing recently especially Genji’s today and well this happened

2 Likes

What in the Nine Realms?! Is that even possible with cheats?!

This kind of blade looks too familiar, if only a Genji streamer would do that, imagine the money and viewers he would get!!
And maybe after getting exposed he could as well show hand cam and start toning it down from a blatant 6k to a couple of extra kills after getting his first pick or two each blade.
You know just a thought ^^

1 Like

Yes this is possible with cheats. A lot of heroes have cheats available for them including projectile heroes like Hanzo/Genji. Some are more blatant than others. Some can’t be detected without slowing a clip down in replay. Some can’t even be detected then. Cheats are getting more and more advanced and Blizzard Anti-Cheat stays the same.

You’ve probably faced more hackers than you’re aware of.

1 Like

No, slow down the video before he kills the Ana, he dashes to her instantly without looking.

1 Like

Necros is not cheating…

Yes. There are more and more hacker nowadays. In fact, I have a greater concern about people who stack with hacker. It seems blizzard cannot do anything about it.

Who said anything about Necros? :open_mouth:
Come to think of it, why would you automatically assume it’s him? There are many great Genjis out there.

1 Like

Because he was accused of cheating for a while after a clip of him went viral in the OW community.

It’s ok to be a fan honestly, however sometimes my friend life is full of disappointments especially from people you look up to, perhaps he was perhaps it’s more than just one clip if you look closely at 25% speed or slower, and again perhaps he wasn’t… who knows?
He is not the topic of this discussion, I was just making a random assumption about the clip and how a random streamer could benefit from such hideous acts without mentioning any names or expecting any to pop up :wink:

A fan? What the heck are you talking about? I could care less about him, he’s just the only Genji accused of cheating in recent OW drama.

Ok.
Twenty characters.