Bliizard need to take action against openly selling hacker in the middle east servers!

Hello, First of all, I AM SICK OF PLAYING AGAINST HACKERS ON THE MIDDLE EAST SERVER!
There is this guy on TikTok, Instagram, and Snapchat who openly sells hacks to players. He posts on TikTok that it’s hard to detect and that Blizzard banned him for being toxic in the game without noticing the hack that he uses. Someone needs to take action against him. He has been selling them for years undetected. And he calls the hacks “chairs” but in Arabic “Kerse.” He goes by the name of “@budanax” on TikTok, his Snapchat is “oo. me,” and his website is JOYMAXAE. Can someone from Blizzard acknowledge this and take action against him?

2 Likes

Hackers are a big issue, but they are probably keeping the game relevant. The game is F2P so hackers dont get about getting banned.

Blizzard keep talking about the numbers of new players that are coming to OW each month, in reality these are probably include some of the players they banned the month before. As long as new players keep coming the investment will stay

it should be considered that they specifically update the anti-cheating software by identifying the software sold online to do so, it’s something that almost all multiplayers do.

I don’t think it has a huge relevance to say that they record new numbers, since blizzard is used to bragging about the numbers without ever really putting them into context. it has always done this with WoW, it boasts about the number of users but never specifies how many have been constant in a year or if the banned/abandoned ones have been excluded. It’s stupid for example that they recently boasted about the new issues of OW2 when season 9 announced an invitation to try the game again precisely because of the redone matchmaking.

They don’t care. As well as they don’t care about ME players being toxic, homophobic and sexist. Why? Cause they spend money on the game. Most KSA players on console have premium shop skins/banners. You can report as many for being toxic and nothing is done against them (at least on console). They won’t solve anything as long as money is coming. That’s also why matchmaking hasn’t been fixed since OW2 launched, as long as people (especially very casual players who love Fortnite or COD mechanics) keep buying, no need to fix anything same goes to cheating.

2 Likes