Blizz plx explain the Endorsement system

I think the endorsement system is failing in a way but that is a feeling since I can’t find any full and complete blizzard post about this system that can explain this.
(might be my fault…not able to find it, in that case i need glasses…or a better screen :grinning:)

Just in general blizzard: could you make a post with a full explanation about the endorsement system.

• what is is ?
  • how do you give an endorsement ?
  • how do you get endorsements ?
  • how do you lose endorsements?
  • how many endorsements levels are there?

I made an alt account to test the basics and I found that
01 - 40 range give you rank 1
41 - 140 range give you rank 2
141 - … range give you rank 3
(went back playing on my main so i don’t know the next ranges…perhaps someone can add this information in a post below)
(on my main i know there are 5 endorsements lvl’s as far as i could tell)

Ok, now come the part where i think it is broke.(can’t prove it)
I think people reporting you brings down you endorsement lvl.
Now comes my big problem with this and i will give an example.
My brother and my where playing random heroes in arcade mode for the weekly 9 wins.Both of us where doing our best, beeing nice in chat, not throwing at all, not leaving the game, getting lot’s of good plays even in losses, getting alot of endorsements after the game from teammates.
We both went from endorsment 4 to 3 at almost the same time in the same game.

So a person(s) can wrongly report us?? and that brings the endorsement down?
or perhaps it was an opponnent that falsely report people because they lost?

(I also see alot of really good YouTubers having low endorsment ratings…also same issue ???)

Hi,

you can check out some info about endorsements in this post. This is not official nor this person works for them, but this is most detailed that you can find.

Youtubers have low rating because players in high ranks don’t care about endorsements (as far as I know).

1 Like

thanks for the link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah beyond level 3 you lose levels quite fast so staying at 4-5 for a long time is way harder than getting into level 3.
Also suspended accounts go to level 0, they have a reset in those cases.

OH MY GAWD AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM CANNOT DISTINGUISH BETWEEN RIGHT OR WRONG REPORTS WHAT IS THIS