Blizzard crowd control NEEDS to be fixed

There is a point in time where it wasn’t even my fault that I’m dying, because there is really nothing that i can do, if I get hit by cc abilities every 10 seconds, I either get hacked or slept or bashed or stunned or hooked punched by a doomfist that literally jumped out from Narnia, and when i talk about how cancerous cc abilities are in match chat, everyone just say I’m crying, which is one of the most annoying things about this, cuz Overwatch have like the worst people that talk in chat to ever exist, at this point you cant even tell the other team to report a thrower on your team without being called a goddamn cry baby. When I complain about crowd control, people just tell me to “get better” even through there’s no way that I could’ve done anything about it it im hacked or stunned or frozen or bashed or booped around the map. It really just take no skill to do, but the fact that the reward of those abilities actually bother me to no end. If you get hit by a cc ability, you can’t fight back unless you are a tank or bastion or briggitte, because for some reason they should be able to take 300 damage or more, even tho their absolutely no skill required kits already counter most heroes, is insanely infuriating, because when you get killed by sombra, mei or someone that stunned you before they finish you off, they didn’t out play you, nor are they good at the game, because all they did was press or hold a key, then you are dead, because there is NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT YOU COULD’VE DONE ABOUT IT, THERE WAS NO INTERACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THE PERSON THAT KILLED YOU. Blizzard, crowd control ruins the fun of the game, and Overwatch is not a MOBA, it’s a fps game, it is really not fun when you get constantly hit by cc abilities, so Blizzard please do something about it.

1 Like

u CAN avoid cc.it all about positioning, lines of sight AND WATCHING UR DAM FLANKS.also killing enemies before they get near wnough to cc u is also good, havin cc of ur own to counter their cc(sleep and flash).listen mate if mei gets close enough to freeze u, u were outplayed.if u dont recogbize that as outplaying ur just playing part of the game.namely the fps part.dnt disregard and disrespect the moba elements or u get shafted

There is something you can do, it spells POSITIONING!
Stop crying and get gud

2 Likes

It may be advertised as this, but Overwatch is team based. It’s not like all the other FPS games out there, this one relies a lot on working as a team and utilizies each heroes’ abilities they bring. If your team can do that, suddenly CC ain’t such a big deal anymore.

Stop getting in range of CC abilities. Play Pharah. Play Orisa, who has immunity on cooldown. Play Zarya.

Do literally anything except complaining about a required aspect of gameplay that has existed since launch, and that has never been a problem. Overwatch is not just an FPS game, and if that’s what you’re after there are many viable options on the market.

You can resolve this issue by not crying baby

It’s the game you don’t like, as that is what it is in essence. Whenever I get mcree stunned I know that…;

1. I shouldn’t be in range
  2. I’m not aware of my flanks
  3. I screwed up
  4. I got outplayed
  5. learn from it