Blizzard, do more!

This was two days ago, Blizzard block this, but I found way to post it !

Hi,

Just log into game, went to try and push my SR in competitive role que as tank and in 1st match, str8 up, I get toxic/troll/thrower on my team as DMG hero.

Map is Junkertown, we are pushing payload, he picks widow, and str8 away start complaining how I’m not holding shield all time as Reinhardt even when enemy Reinhardt is slamming my face with his hammer or shield is destroyed. Any how, even with him complaining we reach 1st point and we win that part of match. We are entering town, he keeps diving in as widow and starts to feed. Yet again rest of the team is working great, all are on VC, communication is good and we win 2nd part of map even faster then 1st, but. We are in inner town now, 3rd part of map, we are almost done at the end and that player, SIN is his name, swap to MEI, and start AFK on our spawn, use ICEWALL to block his own team8s to get out of spawn and remain in the spawn doing that till end of the round, resulting us fail to push payload to the end. All that time he is trash talking in team chat saying things like “I love see people desperate” …
It turns out he have pick on our Mercy player, probably from some match before, saying he want to see that player in Bronze, all in all we lose that match.

Dear Blizzard Overwatch team, there are tone of this kind of players in your game, every day I spend half of the in game time, reporting this kind of behaviour after matches.
Having 3 spot to avoid this kind of players is not enough, I do NOT care about que time, I mostly play as tank so I’m good, when I want to play dmg I go open que, problem solved. But we need more tools to get rid of this toxic players who are ruining this community. I been trigger so many times and went berserker on team chat, match chat, VC and paid dearly with long bans, but I changed and I’m trying my best not to behave like that any more. However, it’s getting harder and harder to keep composure in this kind of environment and you need to do more to help players to get rid of this cancer players.

Every day, when I log back in, I get notice that some accounts are banned, because of their behaviour or cheating and yet number of those players is not falling. I heard a lot "… just gone buy new account … ", I’m sure that is good from your selling point of view but, they are also reason why many players stop playing. This is not gone end up good for the game and I’m sure that those players gone move to OW2, is that what your really want ?

You need to, I do not know, ban their IP address, or ban their emails that they are using to register accounts, not a tech guy but, there’s got to be more your can do about, it has to! I want to enjoy this game, I want to play in healthy competitive environment, I know it might sound like utopia but there are a lot of friendly and respectful players in this game, but in every match there is that one person who ruins the game for all and they enjoy in it.

Please, please do more.

1 Like

Widow was a great pick on Junker.

What were the responses to his apparent poor attitude?

Sounds like he should be given a short suspension, but the situation could have been dealt with better by everyone.

Dude, get a life, you spend to much time on forums, that’s not good for you.

After you read thread, you pulled things out of context, you show no understanding on topic, you making assumption/questioning/accusation on rest of team about their behaviour except toxic/troll/thrower player, even after all is well explained.

Stop trolling! You are reported and flagged.

1 Like

This post is you complaining that toxic players need to be IP banned…

So you need to be IP banned then?

I explained all and yet again pulling things out of context ignoring all what has been said.

Reported and flagged again !

1 Like

You know telling people you are reporting/flagging is against the terms of service as well right? lol.

1 Like

Your funeral. Reported again.

1 Like

Death threats now? Interesting move.

Figurative speech … but look at it from what ever angle you want, that’s up to you.

1 Like

I did. You probably should calm down and insult people less.

Stop trolling, reported/flagged.

1 Like

That all you have?? A rant,then to tell people to stop trolling?

Toxic player.

Did you try holding your shield up? your shield can stop enemy bullets but your team bullets go right through no problem. Would have helped your Widowmaker

1 Like

Problem solved? More like problem created. Thats exactly why i don’t like playing open queue, you literally loose matches because people insist on playing dps even if it costs us the game.

2 Likes

It is almost as if “classic” Overwatch was really bad and role que made it considerably better.

Greetings @Cyclone,from my own opinion these4 3 spots for “avoid player” mean, if someone harassmant you in the game kinda fast stopping harassmant instead of contact support in that case u might have to wait 24h for respond/answer. About the game, each team need a leader, if u can’t be one, try to group your team (inv friends in team comp. Games) so u can manage it. I play since 2016/2017 didn’t have any close problem as u did. You have to undrstend 2 things, if everyone can do what they deeply image that would be not possible, for example 2 players dps want to play Widow in competitive, that’s not possible one of them have to pass. Because we are all equal in Overwatch we have to respect other decidions and be nice to each other only that can give you good advantage in game for winning competitive matches. I wish you all of the best in the future. It was my pleasure to share this answer with you.