Blizzard is Blind

for years people are complaining about hanzo and widowmaker beeing OP.
they have a huge hitbox and hanzo doesn’t even have to face you to kill you.
onehit killshots should not be in overwatch. but blizzard doesn’t give a sh*t because they only care about money. SO BLIZZARD AGAIN NERF HANZO AND WIDOW.

2 Likes

I cant help but think that a truly advanced AI that learnt to play based on the overwatch players would eventually leave the game and start spamming the forums with topics demanding to have hero’s they have problems with be nerfed…

Maybe it’s happened already and this is a sign of the robot apocalypse!!!
WHERE ALL DOOMED! RUN FOR YOU LIVES!!!

(i am pretty sure sufficiently advanced artificial intelligence is capable of artificial stupidity)

Hanzo and Widowmaker should be in Overwatch! Becouse I can deflect their shots back in their faces :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

I’m ok with snipers being able to one shot low HP heroes, but the Hanzo rework was an absolute mess, god knows why it takes them so long to balance things.

I remember I started playing back in season 5 and coming from other arena shooters and mobas, I was shocked to find that there was a squishy hero that had a 10s second cd ability that could ONE SHOT a full health tank. 400hp, gone just like that. That alone told me that Blizzards balancing was very questionable.

Then the Hanzo rework came about, and while I was glad there was no more scatterarrow, the rework was an absolute mess, and season 10 proved it. Then they ruined Symettra with a rework, and so on.

I love Overwatch but Blizzard sucks at reworks and they need to fix and patch things much much faster than this tradition of let’s wait a couple months, let the community complain enough, then we’ll test some changes in the PTR.

1 Like

yes and mercy should super jump so i can use her as a clay pigeon :rofl:

PULL!!!

have you ever heard of #hanzofreeoverwatch and #widowmakerfreeoverwatch.
so becarefull you are a widow main and people are reporting hanzo’s and widows ingame because they are freaking OP and blizzard will nerf them because in time. people are affraid to play hanzo or widow due to all the reports they get. so enjoy your widow while it last

you sound very gleeful about report abuse.
Also my previous comment is a backhanded support for mercy from all the Nerf super jump idiots!

in general i think the forum is full of way to many whiney children who think they can nag blizzard to nerf heros rather then learn to counter pick and defeat them.

If i have problems with a widow i cant snipe i just go d.va and ruin her day… seriously she is not that opressive… like have a secondary diver like winston too and jump in sequence to defeat the grapple… its not that hard to tilt her out of effectivness and make the widow player switch over to something else…

the level of pressure you put on the i widow generally corrolates well to how much pressure she puts on you… stress her out and the aim is less efficient and she has less opportunities to take good shoots…

Hanzo… well he can be tricky but still manageable.

Blizzard isn’t blind, Blizzard is braindead.

1 Like

“for years” people complained that hanzo’s arrow hitbox was too big. Only recently have people started complaining about their ability to one shot, and even then, it’s only a handful of people, all of which just simply suck at countering them.

If it truly were as big of an issue as you make it out to be, then they’d surely be losing money, don’t you think?

1 Like

These threads are starting to annoy the fu*k out of me, like the mercy threads.

Like how many times do you need to know that they are NOT op.

Believe what you want but it’s wrong, hanzo may be another case but widow is NOT op.

Widow, whilst not OP… persay… is extremely oppressive… and extremely unfun to play against especially if its a smurf at low level because she locks off 80% of the map for low mobility heros a lot of the time… and is next to impossible to deal with considering 90% of the time you would have to go through her entire team to get to her, burning all your cooldowns leaving you with nothing to deal with her with…

hanzo on the otherhand is a broken obtuse and obnoxious mess of a hero… supposed to be a sniper… but is the same effectiveness at all ranges… and can out DPS a bastion in most cases…

just like genji… the two heros are entirely busted and unfun to play against due to very little counter play… again especially at low level…

Idk what blizzard were thinking… but its funny…

originally they made the hero “Omni Blade”… but they said on testing he was completely broken and unfun to play against and his kit was incredibly bloated…

so they cut the hero in half… and made genji and hanzo from each of the halves…

and both halves are still completely broken, unfun to play against and have incredibly bloated kits…

I mean… jesus… if they are like this I dread to think what the omni blade was like…

if you have been able to read a bit, you would have known that people are quiting because of this unfair gameplay, alot of forums talk about how OP Hanzo and widowmaker are. Hanzo is so overpowered he doesn’t even have to hit you to kill you, and what is with that ult? why does it go across the entire map? does Junkrat has a nuc that covers the entire map? no. sombra able to use her hack across the entire map? no. so why should hanzo’s ult go across the entire map, it’s called Overpowered. Blizzard if loosing player and they admitted snipers are overpowered, they said it a while back in an interview, they also said they are probably not gonne nerf them. countering hanzo and widow isn’t that hard. the hard part is that we have to aim and they do not. i played hanzo i few times and i didn’t have to aim at a target just shoot at all of them and they died, even when i was sure i didn’t hit anyone. i got potg with Widowmaker the first time i played her. so yes Hanzo and Widowmaker are freaking OP