Blizzard matchmaking - is this the best Blizzard developers can do?

They are. But I don’t play a game because others told me to / reviewed it. I have zero care for what a tiny number say.

If you hate the game as much as you are showing you do…why are you still playing??? Even if the OW2 devs did look at these forums (which they dont) they would certainly not spend their time reading the insulting, negative reviews when they already have alot of pressure from their bosses and other people. Maybe, if you want to make even a small difference to the OW2 community, be contructive instead of shutting down everyone who queastions your word. The devs wont look at the impatient people who arent open to ideas🤣.

Like this ^^ helps no one my dude…

1 Like

why do i even have to explain this.

Just because i do not like the direction the game is going towards does not mean i do not enjoy the gameplay anymore.

The game is still the same, yet nerfed from my point of view.

Do you understand it now?

I think it’s because you come across as very angry. Which gives the vibes of hating it.

Maybe we all just chill. We all want the same thing, a good game to play.

Good for you? Some people actually listen to reviews. World doesn’t revolve around you.

It’s no different to me telling a new song is great. Why would you care, you’d make your own mind up on the things you enjoy.

Less than 0.25% of all accounts making comments about p0rn and whatnot isn’t going to change my mind on anything.

Cool, thank you for your opinions.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Best band in Britain right now. Highly recommend.

Just because someone is angry doesnt mean their less correct.

In fact the opposite is mostly the case.

1 Like

Agree with the first part. But it does mean people will be far quicker to just dismiss you out of hand.

Second part, no.

Who told you that🤣 that is literally so wrong

1 Like

because injustice is mostly at play here and therefor i am right.

also your emoticons are also very childlike and immature to react with. but i know why you do you.

1 Like

Woooow! Jabbing at my use of emojis. At least I don’t miss out capital letters at the begining of a sentence…Multiple times…Come on tho, you learn that in primary school!

Pettiness aside…

If you took time to read other responses I have written to your perculiar insights (and not just shut it down)…I don’t construct my posts like a child. Children will just speak their mind, devil may care, with no consideration to feedback if they happen to be wrong (Remind you of anyone?) I, for the most part, try to write sensible replies even if the person clearly doesn’t know what they’re talking about and just want to cause drama for the sake of it. (Definately reminds me of someone.) If you’re going to call me childish…maybe check yourself and how you’re behaving first!

2 Likes

Injustice?
At what, you’re just annoyed about some game aspect. There’s no injustice.

Agreed with this mate.

You’re bullying the guy and have the audacity to say that.

Likewise dude, likewise.

Pretty sure cross linking threads isn’t allowed… happy to be corrected if that is wrong.

edit… I stand corrected… you are fine…

Cross Linking Threads

This category includes:

• Linking to threads from other forums
  • Creating threads with the sole purpose of linking another post

He took an uneeded jab at me for using 1 emoji. While the entire time he has talking nonsense trying to create drama. So I pull him up at his own game. To be frank, from what he is saying, he doesnt seem to know what hes talking about. Have you seen the thinga hes said? Hatespeech and devalueing disabilities in the space of 2 to 3 days. It should not be acceptable. Pulling him up on grammar when he is so confidentally incorrect on mostly everything he has said is hardly ‘bullying’.

1 Like

There are like many threads here that talk about injustice here in the game.

You of all people should know this considering you roam here the most out of all of us which means you know exactly what i am talking.

I suggest not talking to me if you dont know your stuff.

Where?? I’ve seen lots pretending they were falsely actioned in someway… Which even if true (unlikely) it won’t be an “injustice”.

I’m still curious as to what I’m meant to know here. What you’re describing doesn’t happen .