Blizzard protect cheaters,afk's, throwers... etc

long time ago i uploaded multiple videos in youtube against hackers and put it here in this forum then the moderators here deleted my threads because multiple players can have the same name and im harming other players reputation, i asked why cant we have full battletag names and i got nothing, i believe blizzard protect these cheaters,afk’s, throwers… etc for some reason, we need full battletag names so we can upload videos against these players and get them immediate ban from the game, last time i played with a player in my team who just went behind enemy team and do nothing just to let his friend in the enemy team to win, again i cant prove that because blizzard protect bad behaviors

They don’t protect them.

They just want you to go through the proper channels so things can be checked correctly.

1 Like

It’s not necessarily protection. It’s more like indifference. It’s a well known fact that the games player bases has been going down for quite a while now ( no new map in 2 years, one of the best updates to the game [workshop] is being drawn back by the potato servers we are forced to use for running code and by Blizzard’s need to control and not allowing us to host custom games on our own server [for exemple like Minecrat does]). In a parallel universe it might be understandable that the last thing you want to do when the player base is dying to be banning accounts, but in this one it isn’t. For the past 6 months outside of some skins, modifications to summer game maps (which even us could have done if we would have finnaly get a map editor) and a comic we were told about a year ago, and some experimentals we didn’t get any actual content while many other games are pumping account content at light speed. I love Overwatch, i could tell you every bit of story we’ve got. I love the idea behind it, having heroes (that encourage kids to make the world a better place) from all over the earth, heroes of all races, ethnicities etc. The idea behind overwatch is great, even though the devs are doing their best to put it in action, they will never reach the greatness and point where they wanted Overwatch to get to, cause at the end of the day, Overwatch is just a video game made by a company which like any other is interested is staying afloat and getting out more than they invest. Who knows, someday Activision might be bought by an even bigger company which will give the devs the resources to make Overwatch what they imagined (Movies that tell great stories about heroes in a world where equality and peace are the goals of humanity).