Blizzard Support - Quitters

Hi Blizzard,

I really need you to find a fix for your ranked games. I have just played 4 matches as support - all losses - and in 3 of them I had team-mates quit early or start throwing. My account is RegretNothin - go ahead and watch or check the stats and you will see.
But the immediate issue is that these “games” are counting towards my ranked progress, which I did not believe would/should be the case. As they left, we are already being punished by having an awful “game” for the remaining duration, so why is it counting towards my ranked progress and MMR? Considering the message threatens us affected players with further punishment if we leave within a certain period after the first quitter, we will be attributed a loss. But even though we stay, we are still attributed a loss - even though it is not even a fair match-up with 4 on 5? Or as happened in 2 of the games, 3 on 5.
You ask for reports to be submitted, but nothing ever comes of them. You ask for solutions to issues in ranked - this would be a very simple one. The winning team who kept ALL their players still gets the win. The people who QUIT THE GAME EARLY lose the match and have a ban. The players on the now short-handed team who remain until the end have that match nullified and not attributed to our season progress - which because of the ridiculous match-making system and the fact we are relying on people to actually be decent and put some effort in is a rare miracle anyway - is unbelievably hard in the best circumstances.
Please can you at least respond to my message, or any number of the reddit posts that beg for the same thing, and I will be happy to brainstorm ideas. Nullifying these from the poor players who don’t have team-mates wouldn’t even be a particularly difficult piece of code to write and add into the game.

I really hope this message reaches somebody, as I love the concept of overwatch and have played for hundreds if not thousands of hours and you’ve already taken a lot of the joy out of the game by bowing to the selfish DPS wannabes and removing the second tank role from the game. I don’t want to stop playing but it is not a fun place to be when you know it is just a waste of time to actually put some effort in to playing this game the way the Overwatch team envisioned.

Regards,
Simon