Block the Middle east!

Is there any way to block the middle eastren servers without using firewall?
I got firewall disabled so i cant use to block there IP
is there a vpn that can block the connection [Block the connection not use a vpn to change IP] or any software that can block that server?
everyone is toxic and xenophobic
not many speak english and if you’re an english speaker like me
Good luck finding people who are chill with you being foriegn
PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE IS A WAY TO GET RID OF I DONT WANT ANYMORE TOXIC MATCHES WHERE IT LEADS TO RACISM AND CULTURAL DIFF

5 Likes

Yeah, can’t have you dealing with anyone outside your tiny cultural block.

How can you cope!!!

Is the rainbow flag ironic?? Because you’re not being very inclusive lol

4 Likes

ikr? I love being yelled andcuss at as soon as I say : hey guys whats up!:smiley:
the answer is "KS MOKKKKK "
even met people from the server that said " lol why you still play in that server? its filled with toxic people that are 99% of the time hacking or smurfing " I suggest you give a solution and not waste my time, thank you!

Solution.

Mute, hide chat, report.

Then get over it because getting annoyed by things in the game is a waste of your time.

The ping won’t be an issue, only psychologically.

1 Like

Ohh the ping is only good thing about it
Being able to play on 40 PING after soo long is beautiful [played on 130 to 150 on EU for years ]
The problem is the server
Its no diff than an american Playin in the Korean server and being out of place
Its all due to the fact blizzard Region locked everyone
so for someone like me " from india " i went from playing on the Sea servers in NA ’ singporean servers " to being force to play in the arabic servers
Solution is not to hide chat or mute or even report
solution is to block the server so i wont even have to be in it
like I said 200 videos on yt on how to block those server using firewall " made by arab them selfves "
My question here was how to block the server without firewall
Its not about the people in that server
They can be WHATEVER THEY WANT but its not worth my time so i dont want any part of in that server

Or no different to and English speaker playing anywhere in Europe. We only have 4th or 5th most spoken language after all.

That’s not the point
in that server people refuse to speak english or even communicate with Anyone who speaks english [Not everyone] Like I said anyone can be whatever they want but i want no part of it, not my worth my time
Now if you don’t have a proper solution
Please don’t waste my time by being on my post
only if you have proper software or anything to block it then let me know if not, Have Good day sir! Thank you.

1 Like

That is their perogative.
You can just mute them, or not communicate

1 Like

Your firewall is disabled? How so?
Then look at your antivirus. Sometimes, the anti virus is the thing managing your firewall.

Fk the Behrain servers
block those bishes when i did
Got rid of them and life as been peaceful ever since
I advice try to get a good Gaming VPN like exitlag

googled it. its paid it says
i tried betternet or whatever its called
but it only has the states
I just wanna play either on EU or Sea

it is and just like that its mine as well on not wanting to play in that server or players like that :slight_smile:
again the question was to how to switch back to the servers we were able to choose in before the force region lock
it wasn’t on how to cope with it, please provide valuvable opinion. other wise keep your mute report or whatever to your self, its on unwanted here on my post.

You were never able to choose servers. Just a region.

Even if you “blocked” the IP ranges, there was no guarantee.

exactly
i played on the NA region which game me the SEA server now they locked everything n force people to play in specfic servers
Not cool
My friend blocked there Ip n for hours now we havent been in server n the game has been lovely and peaceful as it once was

no its not
toxic behavior is just there to report but he cant report everyone
just get a vpn and forget those people

I’m having this same issue, even tho blocking ME servers I still get queued with them with higher ping. Games are toxic, cheaters everywhere, throwers and people spending more time chatting and fighting in the chat than playing the game.

I might try a VPN. I heard that VPN’s doesn’t work anymore after the cross-play have been implemented, but if anyone has a good suggestion/help I’ll be very thankful cause I’m done with this server.

I have one for you… switch back to english (eu) servers. Why play on american servers or middle eastern ones when you can play on european ones hmmm?

And please may I suggest you change your player icon we are all here for some fun in games,we are not here to discus or be reminded of real life issues…

You really just complained about a colourful picture box. Interesting

Maybe change yours so we don’t have to be reminded of the terrible things blizzard hard done to employees?

1 Like

We are all here to share our passion for gaming and discuss subjects regarding overwatch for this particular matter…however we are not here to discuss lgbtq+.

If you or anyone else want to do that go somewhere else antoher forum or meet each other in real life and discus it but do not come to a gaming site forum showing your against or for lgbtq+
Because that is not why we are here…

And if you think blizzard is that bad then why do you play their games or socialize on their forums?

They aren’t discussing it. They’ve got a colourful rainbow picture. You are the one starting the discussion on it.

Maybe just get over it and don’t comment on the picture.

(You seemed to have missed the sarcastic nature of that comment so I’ll skip it)

1 Like