Booted to menu while in game but can’t join back

60%~70% of all games i play i get a red warning signal just before the doors open and get booted to the main menu and i get a rejoin button that does nothing almost all the time no matter how many times i press it but the game thinks I’m still in the game and I’m not moving so i get kicked after a minute ingame and get leavers penalty but the rare times the rejoin button works i get into the game and everything is busted animations are not working and every model is in its 3d original pose with no animations, and i have to wait a minute or two and leave the match and rejoin so it gets back to normal. The problems been happening to me for at-least 6 seasons, and I’ve narrowed it down to a network issue I’ve tried other networks and it works fine. Ive tried troubleshooting and trying to find the problem but there is no use and its not like i can just change my home network that’s working completely fine in every other aspect except when playing overwatch.

• its gotten to the point where I get perma banned each season and have to play on other accounts to just play a game or two before i get banned. It’s very frustrating trying to play with friends and always having to change accounts just to play. [PLEASE HELP]