Bots in competitive

I feel this issue needs to be remedied immediately. I have never seen so many bot players in competitive before. I’m basically running into them every other game and it’s just so disgusting to look at. Matches are becoming extremely unfair for teams that have bot players in them and they are at a high disadvantage from the start. It’s so serious that the game I played before writing this, I had 3 bots on my team that were just running into walls or hiding in spawn and we got wiped instantly. I lost so many games and so much SR because of those bots. Make a system to remove bot players. (FYI before anyone asks I’m in low gold/ high silver but i dropped to low silver now because of these buggers)

What do you mean? There arent any bots.

I found so many bots over the past few days. You must be lucky to not have them

He is talking about the Players that are playing like Bots

There are actual bots. They just walk in 1 straight line for the whole game. Sometimes they even just stay in spawn cause they get stuck walking straight.

Hey there all.

Just wanted to be sure that we all make reports in the right way and the same can be done for both the PC and Console versions of the game. By reporting, we can help make the game a better place and our teams will be able to get things investigated as soon as possible.

i have been having bots in my team and opposition for last 10 days with encountering them everyday and i do report them each time but seems no action is being taken on them. even today i have reported 1 of them. we watch the game replay if you like they play as Reaper and Junkrat every time. names change every couple of days. replay code ==> VCGE91.
pelase do some thing about this or you will keep loosing player. one more thing this is happening specially on Americas server and not EU or ASIA server.