Braking hammond's grapple after some time?

Just this. Would it be a lot to just cut his rope after a set amout of him being latched?

This would eliminate the problem of balls spining around the point non stop. Dont tell me “just stun him 4head” because my team allways feeds and doesnt do anything.

Spinning ball is not that big issue. The most important thing is to not stand in the trajectory of the ball. When he is spinning and not hitting anybody he is not too efective. The only good job he does is contesting point. If he has healing from his supports, you need to kill the supports first and then kill him. Stuns can help you with killing him, but if you have decent aim, you can take him down even without them :slight_smile:

But its the same trajectory and movement over and over again. Eventually you will figure it out.

I think the biggest problem with him is his shield boost becoming instant. He became too forgiving, kind of like Moira where she can get stunned but still use her escape.

1 Like

Just pick Mei and watch them suffer in your personal icy hell. Or McCree. Or the other CC-based heroes, which people complain being powerful about but never use.

That isn’t a thing. No hero can escape stuns, and the only hero who’s immune to them is Orisa when she uses Fortify. She can DODGE them, which isn’t the same thing, or she can escape immediately after the stun wears off.

1 Like

They actually reverted that change which allowed her to fade even when stunned. Didn’t know that. Great, shows that Blizzard are not completely lost!

1 Like

Not a problem, like, at all. Just stun him 4Head.

Well, that’s your problem. Hammond has so many counters, that no matter what role you play, you are always able to stun him or stop him from spinning.

1 Like