Brig rework - shield healing

Quick Idea - a support hero who can heal shields. I think if brig got a rework this would be perfect for her. Her repair kits could go to healing the player, but if their health is maxed out some of the repair pack can go to shield. It probably wont be a 1:1 with the health, as brigs heal is 15hp /second for 6 seconds, maybe its 10 shield over 3 seconds. Her ult could also insta buff other players shield in the area, and with rally. Still to a lesser extent than healing. I say to do less than healing because if for example a sigma is holding a choke a brig would help hold it significantly longer, but not all game. Im not quite sure how it would work with temp sheilds like sym, winston or ram.
Additionally maybe the brig could choose, by throwing at the hero to heal, and by selectiing the sheild to heal the shiled. The only issue is another brig (no lims) and reinhardt, and the former idea seems to be better for these heores, however the latter could still work, using the aim square that pops up would help, and maybe a colour change to blue to signify the shiled is selected.
If people are happy with brig before, this could also easily be done to a new hero, however I think this ties in with brig as she has a shield and her engineer career, aswell as rein having a shield. (also brig should be able to heal torbs turret 100%)

1 Like

I like the idea youve got going. But considering with dŕopping shield for a moment to let it recharge(without allowing it to break and comunitcate with team your lowing it) serves well enough if your experienced at shield management (avoid allowing to break fully ever guys!)

Yea, i get that. But this is a strat reserved for highly skilled players. And the game needs to make accomodations to the lesser skilled players to keep new players joining/returning. Perhaps it can be tinkered with and it could be a part of brigs ultimate to say heal shield health 10hp / second when within radius. To find a compromise