Bug regarding Sigma?

So I’ve been testing out Sigma again now he’s on live, and noticed there might be a bug with the relationship between Kinetic Grasp and Accretion. I have tried this vs. the bots in the practice range and in a custom game. At least I assume it’s a bug, maybe it’s an intended feature that doesn’t make much sense.

When you use Kinetic Grasp, you can actually cancel the full 2 second animation with Accretion. Even if you only do it for a second, all the damage will still be absorbed, however cancelling it early with Accretion will yield NO SHIELDS. So you get half the effect (the damage denial), but you don’t get the shields unless the full 2 second animation occurs.

Heya,

Thank you for reporting the bugs you find, and helping the developers improve the game for us all. This is not the right place to report bugs though, post any bugs you find on the dedicated bug reporting forum instead.

Submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!