Busan map keeps rebooting

Hello there :slight_smile:

This is the second day I saw it happening. I don’t remember the first time (it was some days ago, maybe 2 days ago), but this time it was always on Busan maps (any of them).

It’s like a normal match, but suddenly (seems random, may be related to a hero), it laggs and the match reboots for everyone.

I don’t know how to post the screenshot, it doesn’t let me add links

Seems related to this:

Regards!

I can confirm. Now is happening to Busan what happened in the last week with Numbani.

interresting fact, my endorsment level dropped 30 seconds after joining this instance (not by leaving it multiple times, maybe at the time another player leaved, not sure)

multiple occurences on multiple maps last weeks, but seems to be one instance at a time.

Confirming that this is happening to me too. And I also lost an endorsement level despite consistently receiving them. :confused:

The map keeps crashing causing players to lose endorsement levels.
You can’t seem to complete the map, after two or three minutes, the game laggs, then reboot.

Just had a quickplay game in busan that never ended. 1st round was about to end and the server crashed. The game restarted only for it to crash and restart again. It happened about 2 more times until the game shut down bcs there were 3 players left. I looked into it and someone else on the us forums reported it too although it was meant for the eu forums.

1 Like

Yes just happened to me too on Busan. Restarted 3 times (im sure i got a leavers penalty applied each time also as i lost an endorsement level, despite recieving endorsements in previous games).

Happens to me as well, and I lost an endorsement level because of it. It’s been going on for well over a week, I don’t know why they haven’t disabled the map yet.

It just happened to me today. Although I did run into the same issue last week while playing comp in oasis. it only shut down the match tho.

me too!! So frustrating. I lost an Endorsement level as well.

Yes, we should not lose endorsement levels because of this. After bug they should at least reset endorsement falls to previous levels as before the update.

Just been stuck in a loop on Busan, crashing/restarting. I thought I would stay as sometimes the server manages to sort itself out, but it kept doing it maybe 5 or 6 times. I finally left when my endorements level went from 5 to 4, if I had known it impacted endoresments I would have left sooner.

I don’t suppose someone can look at my account and reinstate my lvl 5?

Hi, and thank you for the reports!

Our teams are currently investigating this issue with the Busan map, and trying to figure out what may be going on. In order to help the developers better understand the root of the problem, we would appreciate if you could post as much information as possible in the bug report forums.

This happened to me as well. Game starts on Busan, then lags, crashes and restarts. Lost an endorsement level through this. We should not be penalised for an error with the game.

US staff would redirect people here due to the fact it’s an issue within the EU servers.

Hey everyone,

The issue with the Busan map should be fixed now. Should it happen again nonetheless, feel free to respond here. Thanks for your reports and for your patience, and good luck have fun! :slight_smile:

Wish I could say that’s great, but not fixing endorsements hurts :frowning:

I had no Issues playing until after the maintenance today, the Hollywood map broke and is stuck in a loop, I’ve never left a match and now I’ve lost a endorsement level because of it, they aren’t easy to come by so are we going to get anything back for losing the level? (Hopefully the level back)

This is the only thing I could find about reset loops

Same for me… again, this is horrible. It’s Hollywwod map now

Yeah same here was playing a game on Hollywood map was doing all good then boom was hit with the server issue and then rebooted x amount of times , then switched us sides then did it all over again very frustrating to say the least