Can Blizzard stop breaking its own rules

When your matchmaker puts together players of 3 tiers skill difference, that is actually forcing “disruptive gameplay”, a reason that you ban players for.
So are you going to ban yourself as a company now since you’re consistently and repeatedly offending the players and your own rules by causing and enforcing “disruptive gameplay”?

4 Likes

i had a game last week in competetive (i am at 1800 sr or so), and i see someone in the enemy team that had not a silver or golden sr sign, so i check his profile --> he had 3200 sr!! that is 1400 difference which should not happen :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s still not disruptive gameplay, those users are not throwing matches. It’s their actual skill, so they’re not breaking their own rules.

Blizzard isn’t specifically putting them with you, unless at that current time there aren’t alot of users playing. Or it’s because users are grouping up.

That can only happen during placements though, and during placements your performance matters more than winning or losing.

And if you already placed but they didn’t, you won’t lose as much SR.

Depends… bronze, silver, gold can all play together… 1200 to 2200. Not breaking the match makers 1000sr rule.

Now I agree, this is too big a gap and should be 500… but people will cry about the ques,…