Can i still get banned for throwing\boosting someone's account?

it really seems like blizzard wont even try to do anything about people who ruins the game, i’ve been reported a few cheaters\throwers\boosted players and guess how many of them got their punishment which should be a ban\suspension ? actually 0. this game is becoming unplayable and blizzard doesn’t care, it really sucks all the fun out of the game

3 Likes

You can.

It is just a lot harder to prove usually. Plus a lot of tilted players will report people for literally anything,.

Who do you know they haven’t received punishment?

if they do get the punishment you get a thank you screen when you’re gonna open the game so blizzard can thank you for providing help to get the player banned\suspended

Ah. Not every time. In fact it is more likely that you don’t get it.

Stops people being able to know who they got banned.

• Not hard to prove with the game code
  • Yes people making fake report should be punished
1 Like

Not really. I can play a game tonight, throw and show you the code. It is easy to make it just look like your playing badly.

Also, false reporting is technically bannable (itz in the ToS). But they also ask you to report people for anything you think is off, and that bad behaviour is determined by us players. So if you are reported often enough, you are actioned. So false reporting is basically impossible to prove.

in theory yes, but how are they gonna prove that you’re boosting?