Cannot log-in to overwatch league

this past weekend i tried to watch live league while logged in to receive league points, but everytime i click “log in here” under the video it refreshes and doesn’t let me log in.

i tried many ways to log in, i.e., through battle.net blizzard website but still no connection to overwatch league. sometimes it gives me 404 error. =[

pls help.

1 Like

I am having the exact same problem. It just refreshes the page when I click log in. Even if I log in on the Blizzard website then click on esports, overwatch, I am logged out on this page?

I looked around the forums a bit more and this seems to have worked for me. It has logged me in on the overwatch league page.

‘I was having the same problem but i found a fix this morning. You need to go to your blizzard account setting, click on “connections”, scroll down to “authorized applications”, remove the overwatch league page, go back to overwatch league website and log in. Make sure all the permission boxes are checked. Should be ok after that’ (-LeonG24, thank you)

Link to page: I can't login to the Overwatch League homepage

Hope these help

5 Likes

you’re the GOAT. tysm

I’ve tried doing this several times as well as clearing my browser cache and cookies, but it still just reloads the OWL page without actually logging me in. Can anyone help?

1 Like

Cannot log in in Home | The Overwatch League there are several connection issues ongoing since yesterday.