Cannot log into my battle.net account

Hello, am having a problem with an account, when i try to log in to both the website and the app, am being told “We couldn’t verify your account with that information.”. when i try to contact costumer support, it asks me “Which Blizzard Account are you having problems accessing?” and when i type the account with the problem, am told “Account not found”. Please, this is very frustrating and am hoping i could get in touch with costumer support directly with this problem.

1 Like

It sadly sounds like your account was compromised :frowning:
Please head to support and follow the hacked account steps. You won’t need to log in to report it and we can help get your account back to you <3

1 Like

Is there a way we can go about confirming that am the account holder, beside giving out government issue id?

I’m having this issue as well. It only happened to me after bnet asked for a “security check”. The process involves me receiving an email with a code but I never received said email.

Now I’m getting “We couldn’t verify your account with that information”.

Are you sure I’m hacked or is that some sort of generic catch-all message?

im having the same issue but only with the forums. i can log into the game just fine

I’m having the same issue. Was playing Overwatch this morning. But when I tried logging in, in the afternoon, it just kept on saying “account not found”.

I have purchased and been playing Overwatch and Hearthstone for a while now and now I can’t access any of these (see this link for the timestamp of my live stream and proof of account) - Twitch.

What the hell is going on here?

Please don’t necro old posts