Cannot play with my friends anymore

Well, it’s finally happened. After years of playing this with close friends we are no longer able to queue together to play. Usually we are 4 people from bronze, silver, gold, and platinum ranks and enjoy playing after work together. It is not possible to play together with the new wide ranking system and we all just sat in awe at our screen as we were all unable to play. I hope this get reverted soon if not immediately as it went from bad to worse, and will need to now find a new team game like this to play. Looking for any recommendations if you cannot fix this.

1 Like

Right, someone on this forum must be able to join this 4 stack to help them out.

I like the new rule set, but we can’t be having this 4 break up over it, so, anyone willing, tags below.

I’ll start

WetWipe#21807
SmallPackage#21438
Roku#21211

I’m on for a couple of hours most nights and more than willing to help out.

Same for me. I play mainly a 3 stack and our wide queue time was 10 minutes which we won’t keep doing. We played one game of comp and it was just too much wasted time. Our 4th player came home from work early to play and we couldn’t queue due to wide. This will absolutely cause us to no longer play as a 4 stack. It’s going to be a stretch for us to play as a 3 stack (which we used to do nightly and is why I even want to play ).

This is the first time I posted because of how disruptive it is to our group. Hopefully something can be done or considered like expanding the definition of wide

2 Likes

Appreciate the effort, but we are all close RL friends not internet buddies. Our thought is to have everyone that is gold or higher throw their rank down to silver/bronze or make new accounts to be able to play with everyone again in (Narrow Group).

Really unbelievable they decided to go with this route of match making knowing how much of an effect it would have on a team orrientated game. Maybe we are just not this games target audience anymore.

1 Like

I think this whole grouping rules they come up with are the right idea… But poorly executed.

If you increase the divisions gap before it becomes a wide group from 5 to 10, it would solve a lot of issues.