Can't change region

cmon … cant belive how hard blizz is failing
cant play cuz of these s…

I have this issue, however i submitted a ticket a few days ago so i wasnt stuck in the infinite loop. I submitted a passport but they rejected it. They wanted me to submit a utiliyt bill, but i am 17 so i do not own one (like, seriously blizzard waht 17 year old owns a utility bill…), so i submitted my provisional drivers licesne which had my address and name, but they rejected it to and gave me a lazy response when i said i am 17 and dont own a utility bill. I have now submitted a bank statement, proof of purchase, and my drivers licesnse again, stating where the proof of residency is on each document. I am awaiting approval which will take anohter 3 entire days. The UK goverment themselves accept a provisional drivers licesne as proof of residency, but blizzard cant??? this system is awful. Considering most of the players are younger, do they really expect us to own utility bills. These decisions they make sometimes baffle me.

2 Likes

It is not working! We need solution! It is a BS! Why would you need my phone number? I am paying for games for 10 years and now because of my phone number I can not play with the game I PAYED FOR!?

2 Likes

This is the most dumbest thing ever!

Blizzard, ffs… come on

Same here… Help… Oh lol I have to write more than bleh characters… This is dumb…

still cant play because i need to change region and that link isnt working… what are the odds… “Unexpected server error” on blizzards end. What a joke. should of said “expected server error, on top of the issue”. fix your website so we can change our region and play this RELEASED new update.

This is very ridiculous and frustrating.
I am not sure why we need this level of security and if it is needed, why they made it actually impossible for us to accomplish the very task required of us. I have never encountered this sort of glitchy feedback loop that takes me to the same useless site over and over before. And Blizzard is not a startup where you can excuse this nonsense.

6 Likes

I’m stuck in the loop as well after clicking “Continue”…

Please do something, provide an easy way to change our country/region…
I live in Canada and I can’t put my phone number because I created this account years ago when I was living in France and you are enforcing the phone region code…

So I’m stuck, can’t add my number / can’t change my region…

9 Likes

Can’t believe how stupid is this situation. Stuck for hours because apparently you have to provide proof of address to make a region change. WTF Blizzard, it’s never required if you create an account in the first place, where is the logic in this?

4 Likes

Sameeee
the page to change region is so stupid. Every time I click on it, it just over time, crazy.

1 Like

the change region function is on loop - how do you guys have such a simple flaw on launch day. very frustrating

Blizzard, wake up. WE CANNOT CHANGE COUNTRY/REGION, it is in a constant loop after the “continue” button is pressed. So frustrating…

Absolutely stupid that when I go to my account settings to change my location, the option was already there to do that, but it’s now greyed out and have to use this customer support that God knows when they’ll actually reply. Says you can do it by yourself, but it just keeps refreshing the page.

You have never in the multiple years ever needed my phone number, so what gives.

Hurry up and fix this.

Same here submitted a ticket no reply so far :confused:

I am flabbergasted at the fact that Blizzard can’t do an easy country change feature, actual
bozo behavior

1 Like

HI!

Facing similar issues across the board… cant break the loop to actually raise a ticket! Frustrating to say the least!

Been using this battlenet account for years and made it when I was studying abroad in university… Blizz HELP!

2 Likes

Same problem here. Blizzard do something pls.

Same problem here regarding changing the country. This is literally ridiculous. Blizzard is an absolute joke! Very frustrating

You know that link is broken right and hitting continue just auto generates a ticket that is then auto deleted a few hours later right?

1 Like

The what now???

You’re telling me, Blizzard made a fake ticket generator, just to make us waste our own time???

1 Like