Can't download/install new update

The new update for OW is not being properly installed. It tells me “fetching download manifest” which is super small and I fully fetched it. If I hover over it, it tells me it is installing files, but nothing is happening. Tried to restart, didnt work. Is the patch broken?

Update 1: Anyone else having the same issues? My friend has the same problem with the new patch.

Update 2: Seems like many people have the same issue. Blizzard devs please repair the game <3

Update 3: Still some issues for some people. For me it works again thankfully. Hopefully everyone is able to play soon ^^

Update 4: From 1 problem to the next. Why do we as EU players get into matches that are on Middle Eastern servers? That is so massively frustrating.

11 Likes

Yeah, me and my friends can’t download either

1 Like

Blizzard pls fix game :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, same issue here… u.U
me and 5+ friends having the same issue

1 Like

Same here :frowning: Fix it pleaseee

1 Like

happening to me too : (
reeeeeeeee

1 Like

Same, fetching download manifest stuck

1 Like

“waiting on another update…” which that might ever be.

2 Likes

Same issue fix it please

1 Like

Same, i cant uppdate the game after patch.

1 Like

Same issue here, kind of sucks huh

1 Like

Same here, waiting for update for an hour already. For some people it worked, but for me and 4 friends it’s just “waiting on another update” after restarting battle.net

update: started for me after 1 hour and 20 minutes of waiting. might be some “queue” for an update maybe

1 Like

i’ve the same problem, uninstalling the game and re-installing doesn’t help either

2 Likes

There’s also a message that “we are currently conducting live maintenance”. It’s not just for OW.

The fact that everyone seems to have this problem in fact reassures me that it will be fixed.

1 Like

Yup, Stuck on waiting for another Update

1 Like

Considering it affects everyone Blizzard is for sure working on it and we can only wait.
If anyone notices it gets fixed please reply.

1 Like

It is downloading now for me. I predict some entitledness after everyone tries to log in at once and ends up in a queue.

1 Like

seems like it got fixed

1 Like

Same thing, so i tried to uninstall and install back, but now it wont uninstall.
just saying deleting files for 10 mins now

1 Like

Confirmed. Closing the launcher and restarting it also resulting in the message “Waiting on another update”

2 Likes