Can't join any game

I try to enter game but the game doesn’t let me. I can talk with people in the game that i joined but i’m stuck in the main menu. It just says “Game Found” and that’s it. Pls help me
Edit: I tried to do everything that is told in the “connection problems” article in the support(flushing dns and etc.)
Edit 2: I tried fixing the game files too, i’m gonna try reinstalling the game later if the issue isn’t fixable through other solutions

Hello TheMystery,

We’re aware of an issue that causes the game menu screen to get stuck on the screen with the “Game Found” message, preventing you from moving your character or participating in a match. Opening loot boxes, or browsing the Hero Gallery at the moment a match is found has been identified as a contributing element of this issue.

There is currently no permanent fix available, but you can avoid this by not interacting with elements of the interface while you are queued and searching for a match. Keep in mind this is being worked on so it should be fixed as soon as possible.

I did what you told but it says “Failed to connect to server” after finding the game. I can’t even join Practice range. I guess i’m gonna wait for a fix. Thanks!

Hello,

While waiting please also try the following:

1. Delete the Overwatch Settings file under This PC -> Documents -> Overwatch ( %userprofile%\Documents\Overwatch\ )

2. Repair Overwatch: In the Blizzard App -> Overwatch tab -> click on Options -> Scan and Repair

3. You can also try to delete the cache folder located in the game installation folder: Overwatch/_retail_