Can't log in despite Expired Suspension

My OW account was suspended and I feel bad for it and would definitely change my behaviour for it.
But suspension was expired for nearly an hour now and I still can’t log in. Please solve this immediately.

1 Like

Looks like everyone having the same problem is being ignored both via ticket and forums. Mind you that this is not me being angry, it’s just the fact of the situation when you consider there are people with the same issue for over 5 days now.

Imagine how I feel? I got vacations to play the game and now I can’t… great.

1 Like

8 hours now Blizzard Fix this NOW

Note that answers from CS can take quite a bit since they’re busy with others too.
Second to since the COVID situation the time has increased.

Also just blurting out my opinion, even if it isn’t intended that the suspensions should take longer to wear off you still violated their rules… just make sure you don’t break any rules and you can play 24/7

EDIT: aight seems like they do indeed ignore it a bit lol.

Wether I broke their rules or not, honestly? I simply don’t care. I strongly believe their automated ban system is flawed and my behavior won’t change because there’s nothing wrong with it.

I can assure you that in the previous game I got reported by a Ashe/Mercy duo for asking the Ashe to swap because she was not landing any shots and the Mercy to support the whole team and not just the Ashe who was wasting every resource put on her. Those were my exact words, their reaction? acted like I robbed their family’s graves and shat on them. That’s the kind of interaction that gets me banned.

There have been times I’ve been toxic but if anything it’s the game’s fault. I don’t remember ever being toxic in any other game other than this.

2 Likes

Completely agree
System is broken beyond words. Doubt there is any moral police in this game but there sure is crappy anti cheat system

1 Like

same thing ? whyt this happnens

Same here, its been almost 2 days and still can’t login. Just a bit of a joke at this point really.

1 Like

Same for me my suspension is 8 hours overdue and I still cant play this garbage ass game. Its the halloween event for damn sake fix ur crap blizzard

1 Like

hey guys just be positive! i think it just takes a couple days.
So be positive and relax :smiley:

I can’t login to Overwatch.
My account was suspended until 08/10/2020 according to official email.
I am trying to login on 13/10/2020 and it calims my account is suspended.

‘Suspension expires on: 2020 October 08 06:57 UTC’

2 Likes

Hi NoMercyDes,

It looks like you’ve already solved this and been able to login to play again :slight_smile:

I have the same problem??
Suspension expires on: 2020 October 14 05:39 UTC
STILL CANT LOG ON

You suspend me for absolutly nothing because of all the snowflakes and auto report system…

Hallo can you fix it??
Suspension expires on: 2020 October 14 05:39 UTC

why can i log on now?

Hallo its imposible for me to make a ticket?? why??
can you fix my account i was suspended untill the 14th
why does it still say suspended when i try to log on??

i have the same issue, suspension expires on :2020 October 14 and i still can’t log in

Same issue here, suposed suspension until Oct 11th, can’t log in Oct 15. fix it ?

I’m in the exact same situation. My suspension ended 5 hours ago yet I still can’t log in, whenever I try to do so the game says that I am still suspended. Already made a ticket but I don’t expect an answer (much less a solution) anytime soon.

i have the same issue

Hi. How long does it take to log into the game again after suspension of access to the game? My suspension has expired for now.