Cant login to Overwatch league

Tried Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge.

Tried Account settings, permissions, deleting and re-logging in.

Tried resetting password.

Can’t login. Can’t get owl point for league skins.

It could be something else, try disabling your Adblocker if you’re running one or even disabling your Security programs temporarily.

Cant log in on the OWL site either. Everywhere else like the forum (obviously) works.

I have the same problem since like 4 days ago, also have tried different browsers and disabling addons and still it doesn’t let me login

Same problem here. Tried different browsers, different pc, vpn, different account, disabling addons, cleaning cache/cookies, clicking esports after logging in Blizzard account nothing worked. I have a friend in different country that has the same problem, yet one another was able to login no problems, he uses the same browser as me too.

I found this in a an old thread with the same problem: “Okay I found a workaround, click on settings, which will send you to the accountpage. Click esports and then overwatchleague. This will send you back to the page and will log you in.” I tried it and it worked…

i tried that too but didn’t work

If the normal steps didn’t work for you, please try:

Then if it’s still an issue:

• Try installing a browser you don’t usually use, like Opera.
  • Go to Home | The Overwatch League
  • On the dark bar Games/Shop/News/Esports…Support/My Account - press My account and log in.
  • Log in by typing your username and password, and do not use an auto-filler such as a password manager.
  • Accept the authenticator challenge on your phone if you got one
  • At the bottom of the page press the orange “✓ Allow cookies” button.
  • During a live stream, you may need to press the blue login button below the viewer.

For a list of eligible countries see:

I removed the OWL permissions from my Settings > Connections > Authorized Applications as instructed. I did NOT reset my password though. Just went back to OWL homepage after removing and then I could login again normally.

allowing cookies worked for me

Awesome! We’re glad you were able to get on :slight_smile: