Career Profile Stats - Hours drastically changed

Hi, so a little over a month ago I submitted a ticket saying that for some reason my some of career profile hero hours lost a lot of progress. For example I had almost 1000 hours on D.va which then got changed to just under 600 hours. May not seem so bad, but I’ve played OW since OW1 and I build up a lot of hours on my favourite heroes and to have them suddenly changed significantly was frustrating. This happened after the update that was meant to fix another career profile issue. Since submitting the ticket I haven’t heard anything besides that it was being looked into. A few friends had this happen to them, on a much smaller scale, and it has since been resolved for them it seems.

I can’t see this issue on the list of known bugs, just the whole console issue with stats not carrying over properly since launch. I also play on console but all my hours carried over just fine at the start.

Is there any update on when I can expect a fix on this? I’m worried that any hours I put into those characters now won’t update if the issue is fixed. I’ve lost all motivation to grind on these characters because of how much progress was lost.