Caught a cheater in arcade

You are such a sad, sad individual if you accuse Dafran and that Tracer-Zarya-Tracer guy of cheating. You probably watch OWL and think, I can do that too. I should be in OWL. My team being bad and cheaters everywhere are the reason I cannot climb out of Silver. That Tracer-Zarya-Tracer guy has a lot of nuances in his gameplay that make him a good player but because you are unable to register these, you instantly think he’s cheating.

NOT everyone who is better or is freakishly good at this game is a cheater. There are players in this game or any game that are just really, really good. That’s why there’s skill tiers. Just like you have (pro) athletes in the real world that are really, really good in what they do.

Some advice: improve your attitude and you might climb out of Silver one day.

2 Likes
  • Why the hell should I care who he is. I don’t look at someone’s reputation, just how that person aims and if I detect the typical symptoms of aimbot use I will conclude that the player is cheating.

• Again, why the hell should I care who he is. I don’t suffer from fanboism causing a massive blind spot in my cheat detection skill, unlike you.

• Who’s ‘running away’? I’m still here. That video means everything, it proves that pro’s can even cheat while everybody’s watching. You were clearly implying that when people play at such events then they can’t possibly be cheating, well clearly you’re dead wrong and you’re too arrogant to admit it. You don’t have a substantial counter argument there, you’re just saying ‘It dun mean nuffin’… Truly pathetic.

• Ok, so you don’t understand what aimbot toggling is, and you also don’t understand how closet cheaters use this strategy to prevent raising too much suspicion. It’s not my fault you’re too dumb to understand that.

You didn’t ‘debunk’ anything nor did you ‘expose’ anything.
Anyone can throw the ‘DK-argument’ around to claim that only they are right and everyone else is wrong, if there’s anything that doesn’t mean anything it’s this.
You’re suffering from denialism.

Like I said…
I rest my case.

Mostly because he is well known to be a NON cheater dude. You messed that up hard and its hilarious that you are not still taking the hit, taking the L and walking out :rofl:

Blind spot? You are 100% blind dude. Your analysis is saying that someone is “cheating” to have the accuracy and performance levels of a LOW PLAT player? You even think the first and the last case are the same? Thats like saying An apple is just a red orange. You are clueless when it comes to cheating analysis dude.

Yeah 5 days later “still here”. You are the one who has NOTHING.
1 video of 1 dude in 1 random tournament that got caught cheating live means ZERO regarding the case. Dont run away, dont search for videos that have nothing to do with Dafran or the OW replays. You messed up HARD.

I’ve played competitive FPS games for more than TWENTY years buddy. Probably almost what you have been in this world. I can DUNK on you on cheating and FPS knowledge and proper analysis. You have nothing besides “oh when he fails, he is not using the cheat and when he hits things, he is toggling”. :rofl:
You are literally parroting something someone else said and you heard and thats it.

No mate, you did it yourself, by failing miserably at analyzing cheaters, replays and accusing a known NON cheater OWL player of cheating HAHA

Anyone can throw it but here its 100% clear that you lack the knowledge to understand how to properly analyze cheating/replays. YOU are the only one that clearly failed at that, proven by your comment on the video and your poor analysis on someone that is clearly NOT cheating.

Since you clearly lack the skills or ability to properly assess your own ability and performance, you are a clear case of Dunning Kruger Effect.

You are 100% done here and you dont even realize you Lost this argument like a week ago.
:man_facepalming: