Caught a cheater in arcade

replay code 52A1R5 , soldier’s aim predictivity looks really weird, please send a report if you think’s too what this guy wallhacking

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t think so, There’s one moment with the Genji at around 36 seconds in where he fires at the corner the Genji is behind but I bet every match has moments like that when viewed via replay.

If its anything there’s a slim chance of aimbot, but i highly doubt it.

Side notes

1. We cannot report them, there’s no function to do so.
  2. Reporting people not in your game is frowned upon by blizzard they have no idea if you’ve seen the replay, so could just be alt accounts mass reporting someone.
  3. Soliciting for reports is actually an actionable offence itself.

That soldier76 on team 1 is definitely cheating yes. A wallhack probably, but much more obvious is the constant aimbot toggling.
Just 1 pick among the countless instances:
very obvious at 0:54 where he blatantly aimlocks that genji running to the left.

People doubting if this cheater is cheating are really terrible at spotting cheats, but it’s commonly known that 9/10 can’t spot a cheat unless it’s a wallclipping, superspeeding, infinite flying, hardlocking 24/7 cheater.

5 Likes

This is false, I clearly said he might. And its actually the constant wobble that’s the potential give away.

Thats either him fighting against a 3rd party tool. Or deliberately wobbling to hide it.

Could also just be someone with really good aim.

But most importantly, we who were bit in the game can do nothing but either validate the claim, or disagree with it

If he wasn’t reported in game, nothing anyone else can do sadly

Yeah thanks for providing the code at last, this guy is 100% cheating. I can even tell you the type of cheat he has : Model snap.

Basically the dude uses sens 10 or something, and once the crosshair touches the model of the enemy, it snaps and tracks the head. If you move the crosshair away (or the enemy moves fast in/out cover), then it stops, so you can “time it” and it looks somewhat natural.

Its pretty insane because the dude clearly has problems vs Genji or Tracer, because they move so fast, that the enemy model hitbox goes out his crosshair. The moment someone is just ADcrouching, is 100% headshot accuracy.

Burn him :fire:

1 Like

nah. He’s cheating, indeed, but it’s pure aimbot… perhaps, with some wallhack, yep. The point is he’s just shaking his aim to make it looks normal, but it’s not. Same one is here.
X9GYR4
Tracer-Zarya-Tracer.
Today is looks like the day of stupid cheaters cuz i’ve found at least 7, in 2 or 3 matches. Besides it’s not only low lvl players. Could be 1200+, means… what?

1 Like

Yeah that guy is not cheating though.
That has has decent tracking but still fails a lot of shots with Tracer. Even though he shakes the crosshair when he has to track a moving target, theres no snaps.

You can put any clip from him/her at 0.25 and they are all natural patterns. Also the reaction times are quite normal, doesnt shoot the second you get out of cover etc.

Are you trying to tell me that if aim not stuck on target a whole time means player couldn’t cheat?

1 Like

Never said that, thats now how “cheating” works.
My explanation was very clear dude, if you are going hardcore out of your way to misunderstand it, we are ending this here.

You made a claim about that dude cheating, he is not imho.

I don’t think he’s wall hacking. There are plenty occasions where he didn’t expect someone coming.

Regarding the aimlock toggle: 0:54 looks very suspicious indeed since it’s a perfect headshot track but as with all suspicious moments in this replay, the enemies were walking into straight predictable lines without A-D spam. Hell, I can aim like this guy too as a hitscan main when enemies move in predictable ways. His aim is good but it looks relatively shaky compared to aimlocks, especially in 0.25 speed. Further more, this guy turns a lot and has somewhat of an overview of the battle field. That’s something most cheaters don’t do/have. I think 0:54 looks very suspicious but you can’t burn someone at a fire stake just for one suspicious moment. I need more evidence for that. It might just have been a GM smurf with really good aim. Edit: Mmm 1:05 snap & toggle off moment? (0.25 speed) It’s a tough one this one. If he does, than he’s good at hiding it.

Look at the link below, everyone knows Dafran doesn’t cheat, and look at the match chat at 4:53, 6:12. That’s what happens when you have smurfs in games where people are oblivious. A hackusation is pretty easy to make but being right is another thing.

then how do you think he got right on target after killing me without knowing where he was?

WTF. Something else I noticed: play at 0.25 speed, between 1:49 and 1:50 you hear a high pitched chipmunk voice saying “Nope” or “No”. Where the hell does this come from? I never noticed this. Replay bug or something? Does anyone else hear this?

Lol your replay code is definitely not cheating. Also cheaters don’t move like the Tracer does with the melees and blinks. Reports like this are the reason a lot of people don’t take these cheater threads serious because that’s not cheating at all. I’ve seen the Zarya moments too, everything this guy does just screams that he’s a good player. His movement, ability usage, positioning, aim, cd management. This guy is just a smurf and he’s Diamond or above.

The first replay code from the topic starter looks a bit sus though.

Speak for yourself, that dude in your video is definitely cheating, his aim locks in the exact same manner as the soldier76 in the OP’s video.

Seriously…
I honestly can’t believe how insanely gullible and ignorant people have become these times. There are so many “pro’s” passing themselves off as exceptionally skilled, when in fact they’re cheating. Now they actually have the ignorant masses convinced that it’s completely normal to have frequent aimlocking in your aiming, and anyone can do it if you “just practice long enough”.
Sigh…I don’t know what more sad, the cheaters or the masses believing them to be legit.

Yep, that one is also clearly cheating. Constant “softlock” aimbot toggling. You can see it best when the aim moves perfectly in sync when targets move in an unpredictable manner.

OW is infested with cheaters, but that’s no wonder with Blizzard still sticking with a user-mode anti cheat that’s been bypassed years ago.

There are some cheaters. But it is not “infested”

1 Like

He literally plays with a hand cam many times and has played in LAN with Atlanta Reign, in Overwatch League. Live.

Sorry dude but you just disqualified yourself as a good cheater analyst. You clearly are 100% clueless and throwing accusations to people that barely has 45% accuracy (like the Tracer-Zarya dude).

Perfect Dunning Kruger Effect example.
“Whoever loses against me is a noob, whoever destroys me, must be cheating”

The only cheater so far is the one on the OP replay, the rest are just people raging they got outplayed.

Pro’s cheat at live tournaments, it has happened in the past and it is still happening because they still allow them to use their own gear. But you probably didn’t know that. 🔥PROs HACKING IN CSGO & LANs [HOW THEY DO IT] [ALL HACKERS] - YouTube

A hand cam proves nothing when the cheat has subtle aim correction that cannot be perceived by watching rough hand movements.
The only person who has disqualified himself as a good cheater analyst is you.

Yeah, that dunning kruger argument is getting old, try something new.

Congratulations on being clueless dude, every post you make, you expose yourself even more:

• You didnt know who Dafran was (Y I K E S)
  • You didnt know this dude was in the OWL (nor you cared to use google for 15 sec to avoid embarrassment)
  • You clearly are running away trying to save face throwing videos that mean nothing (a case of a dude cheating in lan vs 10M that dont is not helping you here pal, like not at all)
  • Your analysis are poorly done, all you are saying is “when this dude hits, has aimbot, when he doesnt, he is not using it” - WOAH (unironically I thought you actually knew what you were doing).

Also playing “mirror” (haha no you) in a forum when you get exposed and someone debunks your arguments or proves you wrong is childish to say the least. Cringy if we are being honest.

The DK effect argument is not old pal, its 100% on point on you. Thanks for that comment to seal the deal because if someone reading this had any doubts you cant tell a wolf from a dog, now its clear :rofl: