Certian keybinds not working

Hello,

since patch 1.30.0.1, some keybinds (most noticably the “toggle mic mute” button) have been unresponsive after the game starts. They work when in the hero selection, but once the game starts, they turn onresponsive. I have double-checked that no conflicts exist between keybinds, and the bug is not limited to specific game modes or heroes.
The bug can be quite problematic when starting a game with the mic muted, as i need to open op the social menu to unmute it, losing valuable time in competative matches.

i hope this issue can be fixed soon.

Thanks in advance!

Hello Flubberzwans,

Restore the game’s default options:
battle.net/support/article/126203

Delete the Battle.net Cache folder:
battle.net/support/article/34721

Repair the game:
battle.net/support/article/7655

Got feedback about the support I’m providing? Leave your comments here!

thank you for your quick reply. I just tried all 3 possible fixes, but none of them worked. Just to make sure, i tried 6 different keybinds for the toggle mic mute, but all of them behaved in the same way.

an update that might help with troubleshooting: the bug only happens AFTER the first match after restarting the game. the first match, no problems arise, but as soon as i play a second game, the bug is back.

4 years later still same problem :wink: Let’s delude oneself they will fix that in ow2 :rofl: