Challenges not registering?

I complete the daily challenges but don’t get the XP… sometimes this happens with weekly too, but only once in a while. Cause sometimes it’s like “hey you thanked someone and got your win” and no EXP, or I finish the Complete 30 games and I don’t get bonus XP. Is this just a consistent visual bug?

Do you mean after completing more than the required three? Any more than said on the right hand side. Give nothing.

No, I’ve been doing these dailies for like 2 years straight now, lol. I’d complete a challenge or two normally and some days it would give me the bonus XP with the completion shown and it’d be like 4000XP and other days it would show the completion but only give me the base amount for a win which is like 1000XP despite saying that it completed my daily win or Emote Thanks in that game. I do not complete more than the 3 nowadays, so it’s weird when I don’t get it despite it telling me I completed it for that match. It is not always an issue though, cause sometimes it is just fine and other times it does this which I’ve only noticed relatively recently.

I have been getting BPs to 200-300+ so I try to get the most out of my dailies and weeklies and pay attention to if I’ve completed them at all. It’s bizarre though that nowadays I get this error sometimes cause it’s not like I did dailies before starting to play for the day. It’s all at 0/3 completed when I am trying to complete before I do dailies, it shows like “19h left” on the challenges so it’s not yesterday’s and I have all options available, then I do the challenges and once in a while it says I completed them yet the XP is not shown alongside the completion. I have not had this happen before recently so I was wondering if it was an issue on their end with how they’ve changed some weeklies/dailies around.

I am having the same issue