Literally every game since yesterday has had blatant aimbot players. On both teams every lobby. From high Emerald to the bottom of Plat. I probably should have just quit for the night but it was getting funny and I can always earn my SR back. I’m talking I even seen my first cheating Rein. I think the code was X444XE. If I’m wrong I’ll post the right link tomorrow when I wake up. I have seen a cheater or two here and there but this is just insanity. And I know I’m right because some from two nights ago have already been banned so I’m sure the others will be in the near future.
I watched the replay. Unfortunately I have to disappoint you. The Rein is legit. But it does seem like a stack, thats probably why it comes across sus. The Rein, though, is most probably even solo.
The matchmaker is dung, it tries to create games as soon as possible so stacks dont have to wait. Lo and behold ppl have to wait with their stacks and leave the game because of boredom.
You mentioned it was getting late. My advice, play some arcade rounds to end the night instead of pushing it.
Cheating Rein? man …