Cheaters everywhere :D

replay code : 94DMA8

plat elo grouping with 4 guys one of them is cheating. all team supports him … this game is unplayable cause of cheaters.

A lot of cheat product using on their hacks like seems more legit etc.

current hacks is running in ow more than 10 …

probably this hack products are better and bigger devs than blizzard cuz they bypass blizz security easyly.

1 Like

They bypass Blizzards detection, not because they are good, but because Blizzard are bad at dealing with these things swifty.

Got to give Valorant credit for the speed at which they are stamping down on hackers.

they cant do anything agains cheaters since they cant detect it with Ai or anti cheat software because cheaters run the cheat in a virtual machine.

Me too, Just got into a game with 2 aimbot + wall hacks dps. Literally unplayable

Its not that they are bad with dealing with things swiftly its because they ban in waves after detecting many cheaters so that the software the use isnt changed more frequently

True. They are slow too because they let go so many people last year to cut costs as record profits were not high enough for Activision sadly.

Also they just ban the account not the people that where knowingly reaping the rewards duoing with them

Yeah. But usually, people just report the one person, because you can’t see who’s in groups anymore.

So many Mercy’s hard pocketing deranked accounts when I last played.

you can by clicking on their name and pressing on invite to group

Yeah I know that. But who can be arsed to do it.

It should just say. Like the good old days.

Replay Code: GPPV3F
I was chilling in QP after tanking in some comp games.
And I couldn’t believe that the low level genji/mcree on enemy team was able to play using such a bad colour aim assist. Its literally spazzing all over trying to lock to outlines :smiley:
How do players not get insta-banned for these things?