Cheaters in OW with AImLock (Clearly visible in replays at speed 2.5)

@Maya,I apolagize this take abit time for me to chek out for you,so far,this is clean game,I did exactly all what u said in the comment on the forum,everything looks fine,other tracer looks he is more focused then you.No one cheating 100%,playing game since 2016/2017 haven’t seen any cheater yet.Sometimes when u tired,when u lost focus,when someone is better then you,think that he is cheater,that’s wrong.Accept defeat as small win,and no one will cheat ever.I wish you all the best on the battlefield in the future!

I came across a super bastion yesterday. Don’t have the replay code cause other stuff happened around me so forgot about it.

I’m still not sure if he was just really awesome and had super fast reflexes.
Or if he had aimlock.
The fact that he didn’t have a single endorsement level made me question his “skills”

Means he was get banned not so long ago. My friend says for cheating ban are permanent. I’m not quite sure about this, but when you get unban, you just continue to play without endorsement lvl, but after time and some endorses it become lvl 1

That was my thought exactly, he has just come out from a ban and now continue to use cheats.

I dunno about “continue cheating”, but about endorsement level… Speaking to you like a man, who get through this. Not for the cheats, but bad tongue)

Hey Guys what do you think about this Zarya player with nick name Chloe?
Game code: BT5A3H
at 14:14 to 14:20 her camera looks so weird. Maybe it is just a ping?

Maybe it was just luck…

Maybe it was.
I didn’t report cause I was so unsure if he was just a super bastion who knew exactly where to aim in all directions when we ran around the map. I mean some people have awesome reflexes and apparently a future vision as to what directions we go.
Doesn’t mean they are cheating.