Coins and tokens lost

Hello! All my tokens and other coins are gone. Also I can’t see or buy skins, and don’t see Battle Pass progress correctly, I mean I see the progress but without benefit’s pics. I restarted game, computer, reinstall Overwatch and Battle.net, changed password and nothing helped. Who has or had the same problem? What did you do to fix it? Please, help

1 Like

I got the same problem too it got rid of all currencies I had except for comp points, I can still view skins/shop and my battle pass works correctly. I hope that the devs fix this asap because what if this bug happened to someone who had just spent £100 to get league tokens or coins they would literally be paying £100 for nothing

Same thing here i logged in today and all my credits and tokens have been lost. I dint spend any of it and its gone

I have just switched from playing on the switch to playing on PC and suddenly i went from 2365 credits to 365, i got the battle pass, the one that gives you 2000 credits and such and its almost like they have just vanished.

Credits or coins?

You unlock the free credits as you play. You would have only lost them if you unlocked a skin on the hero gallery.

Did you use your 2000 coins to buy the battlepass?