Comp Leavers XP

Ok, before you jump the gun here. hear me out because idk how to do a proper title to explain what im angry about.

So I was in a game today, Oasis. Round 1 we win, they put up a fight and at the end they take it briefly. At this point a player leaves / disconnects.
Round 2 we take the point and we somehow very nearly win, a 4v5 we got to the 90%+ mark. I think we went into 99% overtime but I cant be certain.
3rd round rolls around. We are in the lead and are about to win. Now Im 99% sure if you win in a 4v5 team composition you get bonus mmr since you won a huge disadvantage. But shortly before winning the game the leaver rejoins. They say its abt their bad internet, which is a valid issue and I dont blame them or get angry abt that, it happens. But because of this we lose the mmr bonus we would have recieved. I think the 2nd round and half the 3rd round that we really fought in should have some recognition by the game saying “wow, you held your ground in a 4v5 so you should get some help”
I assume this works the same with losses where if a player leaves near the start and rejoins at the end when you lose. you dont get dampened -mmr
All im asking for is for the game to consider leavers who rejoin into the MMR and give bonus xp for the time they were gone. Any feedback?

I don’t think that’s a thing, at least right now.

Since the modifiers are set at the start of the match, leavers don’t affect it.

It would not be a bad idea to get some form of a bonus from playing and winning a 4v5. But it could also be used to artificially inflate a friend’s sr.

1 Like

Yes a friend might leave. But if that happens and your still clutching it shows the players are skilled enough to hold a 4v5