Comp need some serious work!

I have been a solid gold across the board for a few years but in the last two weeks i swear im am being paired with people either way under or way over my rank, just by how they play, this is more of a problem with my support role as i have gone down to silver 4, which i think is completely unfair, i stay solid doing my job averaging around 18k healing with little deaths but i got punished because of my team and have been brought down way under what i know im capable of. Please look in the matchmaking because something is seriously wrong with it.

4 Likes

100% im in the same boat

+1. :expressionless: …same. so many clueless and bad players trying to get cp ranks.

Been saying this for months. Blizzard have been incompetent and complacent during OW2 development on into live. You can see why the game has been losing players consecutively.

5v5 just does not work.

The matchmaker also, seems to match people incorrectly. I’ve also posted where there was a huge gap difference between the tanks, and it was very noticeable on the scoreboard - still, Blizzard didn’t respond. They’re so incompetent it hurts lol.

Thank god they’ve sold out to MS. Can’t wait till we get migrated over.

You are in the middle. The average.

You will get players who have the biggest swings of inconsistencies.

You will get players with no mechanics and great game sense, and some who are all aim and no brain.

No gold game is going to be teh same.

1 Like