Competitive matchmaking

I played overwatch 2 like 2/3 weeks and I noticed that the matchmaking in competitive is really bad and unfair because I was starting to play competitive yesterday and it’s impossible for me. I did 14 matches and lost all of them and everybody was ranked silver, gold and even PLATINUM. It’s like why im playing against PLATINUM??? WHAT THE HELL???. I know it’s not fault of my teammates and I’m not the best obviously, but I was the only guy who didn’t have a rank and it’s not fun, just frustrating because I can’t do anything against people who is much better than me in ranks and skill. I think I’m not the only one who wish to play against people from your same level. It’s really unfair.
They need to change it.
Sorry if my english it’s not good it’s not my mother tongue but I hope you understand what I mean.

If you’re new to the game. You need to play alot so the ranking system can put you in the right rank. So play more.

I don’t know the reason you get to play with plats. Maybe your hidden rating is high or their hidden rating is much lower than plat.

Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond players can group up with any number of people within two skill tiers of them. Master players can also group up with any number of people, but they have to be within one skill tier from them.”

1 Like

Maybe you should stick to arcade and quickplay? It could be that you are just not even good enough for bronze 5 games.

Sorry if my English is not good.